[A-RP] Looking for Gnome/Mage RP

Wondering if you guys could help me? I am looking for Mage/Gnome RP and im not sure where to look are there any gatherings or hotspots of RP for Gnomes?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I saw you had posted in the Arclight thread, you can also have a look in this thread Gnomish Gnoleplay where some other guild is mentioned. There’s also a Gnome community https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/0BkZGpSYpK?region=EU&faction=Alliance I just joined it myself and it doesn’t seem overly active but can’t really say since I as I said, just recently joined it :stuck_out_tongue: there’s also [A-RP] 🛠 The Gnomish Air Corps - Gnomish Fun! if you’re into flying machines :slight_smile:

I’d also like to know if the Arclight guild is still active, I think it’s kind of is

1 Like

I can definitely suggest The Arclight Association. A great guild who are making their comeback this week!

1 Like

Hello! Nice choice about Gnome mage :3
There is a mage community (yes, another community i am part of) which you can poke me on discord for an inv! Lightbearer#8393
Also, Arclight are a good bunch to join, also recently saw these guys:

Good luck and Have fun RPing!

1 Like

Hey there. Shameless plug of The Gnomish Air Corps. [A-RP] The Gnomish Air Corps - Gnomish Fun!

We are new and just really forming up with a few members so far but hoping to build a strong and stable government… I mean… guild. Also you get free character graphics if you sign up :stuck_out_tongue: (Ignore the WoW Forums that refuse to update my guild tag :frowning: )

Also I agree that the Arclight Association are a cracking bunch of Gnomers and Gnomette so I’d also check them out to see if they tickle your fancy. Certainly bigger and more established than the G.A.C.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.