[A-RP] Looking for guild

Hey there,

I’m quite a new both WoW and RP player. I’ve already played a bit of WoW (never reached a considerable level though) but I know nothing about the endgame itself. I came back because I somehow (re)discovered the existence of RP servers and said “Hm, a fantasy-like (correct me if I’m wrong) in game rp experience? I want to give it a try”. I’ve already done some RP (absolutely not that much and a kind of basic one) on this realm, but nothing that serious as well.
I was questing in Duskwood yesterday and I saw quite a lot of people rping. I did not think a “Hey, may I join your guild? I would like to rp as well!” out of nowhere would be an opportune approach, but it definetely pushed me to throw a topic here.
So here I am looking for an RP group with, possibly, a bit of patience towards my low RPing skills (and my low level hehe).

2 Likes

Hey there, Gervin!

First of all, welcome to RP as a whole! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear you’ve not found a guild yet or that other guilds haven’t necessarily been of much help, but, I think I’ve managed to find a few RP guild threads that might interest you!

This is a mostly military RP guild that has a lot of variety in terms of what it brings in roleplay. The guild leader’s very friendly on an OOC level as well and I’m sure he’ll understand if you wish to join him!

These folk are part of a gilnean only military guild who fight for Gilneas! Patriotic people’s what they are, if that interests you. The leader once again may be willing to talk things through with you - from my experiences with him he’s a friendly one!

These people are some amazing scholars & overall friendly people. I can recommend them, besides me not having many experiences with them overall!

These folk offer some amazing military roleplay as well as having a very friendly GM. They’re bound by wanting to protect Kul Tiras - and fighting for the Alliance.

Lastly, I can recommend this community and not guild. They’re a rather vibrant and always active bunch, and they generally offer good roleplay. The reason why I said they’re a community and not a guild is because members of different guilds, or no guilds at all (like myself).

The guilds this community seems to be largely made out of are:

• The Crescent Vigil
    These are a bunch of night elf roleplayers & worgen roleplayers that fight against the Horde generally, though not as restrictive as your otherwise military guild!

• The Moonlight Embrace
    Lovely folk, albeit military - these people recruit moonclaws (A special type of worgen military trained in Feralas, you can see troops there) as well as being a tight-knit community with friendly people.

• The Veiled Glaive
    These people are demon hunters only! So if that interests you, to roleplay a demon hunter which is arguably one of the most powerful classes in the game, they’re one of the best bets around! They can also help teach you how to roleplay such to a good extent!

• The Last Court. I do not know much about these, but they seem to be highborne focused! From what I’ve witnessed so far, at least! (Highborne being night elves that make use of the arcane.)

I hope this has not been too hard to read - I’ve tried to compile some guilds I can think of in here! But there’re many more that you might love! I’ve also tried to find new RPer friendly guilds in this. And I know these are, from my experience!

3 Likes

I’ll be checking these guilds and communities for sure! Thanks a lot for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If there’s more I can help you with, please add me on /friend in-game! We can discuss there whenever I log on. I don’t play other characters than this paladin anyways. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Gervrin, feel free to contact any of our officers who are online for details, we will do our best to see if we can help you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.