[A-RP] Moonlight Intercession

After doing a little poll, the Hand of Cenarius will attend this!

Those heretic Shal’dorei dare say they believe in Elune. >:(

1 Like

You better behave, or Mith will kick you all out!

The mother moon’s embrace is open for all Children of the Stars, even those that where stuck against their wishes underneath the shield in Suramar.

Let’s not forget the Highborne elite made the decision and the lowborn Kaldorei where stuck with it.

3 Likes

Just a small post to say that Niámh is about in Isildien this week in the run up to the Intercession, caring for the Temple in preparation for the event. Also, if anyone would like to offer up a prayer, blessing, reading, or perhaps even a poem or song in the spirit of honouring Elune, please drop me a line.

4 Likes

This seems more than epic, something I’d love to attend, and hopefully would

Elune’adore :slight_smile:

1 Like

* A letter is sent to the Handmaidens of Elune`s order*
Greetings sisters of the moon, though distance between our kin are far we have heard your summon and gathering call. The court of Dawn shall take part of this event and a messenger will be sent in advance to arrange proper accommodations.
Matriarch Lady Dawnwind

( We shall be between 10- 15 members joining )

3 Likes

Seems this is getting real big!

I’m so excited!

1 Like

-throaty gulp-

1 Like

So, i was just wondering, what non-playable races are allowed? I’m talking everything between Ogres, Furbolg and Sons of Cenarius.

1 Like

That is quite a broad question haha! Perhaps if you could be a bit more specific I could answer you better?

1 Like

Well, mostly ogres, furbolgs or Sons of Cenarius.

1 Like

I doubt any of those filthy, savage ogres holds faith in Elune.

1 Like

Thagidash is…special.

1 Like

I think for the time being, for simplicity’s sake, we’ll keep the guest list for the Allied races for now!

2 Likes

Ookidey!..

1 Like

I would post this on my Handmaiden character but the forum still isnt showing her as an option. used my BFA boost so probably waiting till i get 111.

Anyway, Story time!!

Just a little something to deal with an obvious potential issue

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can make it tonight on my priest!

3 Likes

Coming and attending!
This gonna be interesting and fun!

1 Like

Thanks so much to everybody that came along, even the OOC people hiding in Stealth!

Think it went rather well, couple of hiccups but hey its our first event! had a great time!

1 Like

Thank you for the event and for putting up with the zealous priestess, it was fun!

2 Likes

Thank you so much to everybody who came, contributed, and who really embraced the spirit of the event! We are aware there is some polishing that needs to be done in terms formatting (Aka Niámh needs to waffle less!) but we would really like do this again next month, if people are interested?

6 Likes