[A-RP] Moonlight Intercession

Next month you’re gonna have us stalking from upstairs or something, I swear. - I mean erm… A… Innocent group of Kaldorei will come from the Broken Isle to watch.

3 Likes

Moon cheese… Hmmm.

A very nice event in general!

I think there were several fun parts. The prayer was interesting, the singing was funny (albeit a little confusing at times!) and the speeches at the end were also very curious to see – Maercia brought a “controversial” point of view to the table, Delanae spoke about the Horde, and so on.

I have one little point of improvement, though. I think these events can become even greater when there’s more player interaction. In tonight’s case, people sang together but I think having people do more things together is more engaging for them while also making the event less of a strain on yourself.

Overall a grand event and, if we happen to be nearby for the next one, we’ll definitely swing by again!

7 Likes

Definitely something we want to do more of next time, we didnt want to overwhelm ourselves with too much to organise as it was the 4 of us and only 2 of them were Handmaidens. once we have more numbers then that will certainly be something we can expand, so we will rope you in!

Most importantly we got people together and had a bustle of RP going on before, during and after at Feathermoon which was lovely to see :smiley:

1 Like

My thanks for the event as well - it was very nice! I personally didn’t mind Niamh waffling either.

However, I do echo Mythundis’s statements, where I feel like if it’ll just be a very lovely prayer and some minor activities (singing, own stories/prayers), it might become very similar to the first one, and eventually become a bit boring.

This one was not boring, but perhaps more interaction could be nice next time! Would help the complaints about waffling and whatnot. It doesn’t even have to be anything major - I loved the singing part, a great and easy way to get everyone involved! However, all my ideas for audience engagement might fall short on a large public (I thought of having the attendees clean/shape up the temple ruins/interact with the surroundings, or maybe something to do with incense eg walking around & spreading it).

It should be something to consider if you’re planning it to happen next month/every month, however if it happens less frequently, perhaps it won’t be a problem. Either way, I’ll definitely try to come next time as well.

3 Likes

Please do!! I had such a lovely time. Really warmed my heart.

I didn’t come to this event, but i might pop around for the next one. Until then i’ll be left wondering what’s the difference between the Hand of Cenarius and the Cenarion Guardians.

3 Likes

One could be kill-all-Mages and the other could be meh-we-will-work-with-but-still-dont-like-Mages :slight_smile:

Just an idea :sweat_smile:

But overall I think both guilds basically want to kill 90% of people. (Who aren’t Kaldorei.)

2 Likes

Well, we’re screwed if we go back to Feralas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They will learn to love us! THEY WILL ALL LEARN TO LOVE US!

2 Likes

Maybe they already love you but don’t know! :smile:

1 Like

Keeping up appearances…or something of that ilk :rofl:

2 Likes

Love is hidden… But i can see it

“My eyes are open”

1 Like

Moonlight melody…that’s a weird name for a Horde guild. What’s up with that?

We’re prettier than them.

7 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome to come, we’re short on sacrifices.

2 Likes

Because they are not horde actually… Muhahah :smile:

1 Like

You can’t sacrifice an elder dear. It’s not the Elven way, nor the respectable way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes