[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay

A new note is pinned to the Message board in Feathermoon Stronghold right under the previous one, written in an elegant handwriting:

"The above claim seems written in an ill will only. I would like to invite anyone who seeks explanation to the accusations mentioned in such a crude way, to come and seek out the inhabitants of the Temple, myself included, to get the whole story.

Or has it become a habit to post unsigned accusations and incite unrest against people that have thrived to protect our remaining sites for many moons now?

Should anyone wish to hear more, you can find me either in the Temple or in Oneiros during the evening and night hours.

Signed: Orithiel Dreamsbough, Guide of the Handmaidens of Elune and one of the Temple Stewards.

7 Likes

Updated the thread; moved Sunday’s sermon to the gallery, and added Kalimdor in Flames to the upcoming events tab:

24th of August - 1st of September: Kalimdor in Flames

Hosted by Dialythe, this public server campaign focuses on the conflict surrounding the armistice between the Horde and the Alliance. Peace hangs in the balance as both the Kaldorei and the Zandalari refuse to acknowledge the truce.

2 Likes

Mithralles reads the letter. Then reads the letter again, eyebrows rising higher.

Sure, allowing the vile Horde and their undead masters presence in the temple should not be allowed, but how can a Moonwell be “corrupted” by arcane when it is arcane magic he mutters silently to himself.

Sighing deeply, he proceeds to wander off to meditate in peace and quiet.

2 Likes

I’ve made some minor changes to the thread, moving an event to the gallery and altering some of the styling.

Since I’ve mostly stepped away from my night elf, I’m no longer as known with the night elf community as I used to be. I’d appreciate it if guild leaders or officers could occasionally drop a comment in this thread to let me know if their guild is still active so that the guild listing can be kept up-to-date!

8 Likes

Feel free to remove Woodwalkers from the list as many members are taking a break from the game. So it will be at the very least on a long hiatus for now.

1 Like

Currrently upcoming:

1-10-2020: Feathermoon Story Night

Hosted by Hidani, the Feathermoon Story Night is a continuation of the Ashenvale Story Nights. Night elves and worgen come together to share stories, songs or poems to connect with each other.

16-10-2020: [A-RP] Sisterhood Summons (Nelf RP)

Hosted by Gwyddhienne, members of the Sisterhood of Elune are invited to discuss recent lore developments in an interactive meeting.

Good luck to both events!

5 Likes

I’ve added the guild Mandala’dor to the guild list! Glaedr wished for me to clarify that the guild is currently still in a trial period; get in contact with him if you’d like to know more.

Guild Name: Mandala’dor
Forum Thread: -
Argent Archives: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/185630
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/guild/eu/argent-dawn/mandalador

3 Likes

Date has been delayed to the 24th in response to the delayed Prepatch release - both for viable IC reasons, and so that would-be attendants get the chance to truly feel out the new things to come with the PP!

7 Likes

Our guild recently introduced auxiliary & freelancer contracts.

It may be of interest to any mercenary characters, adventurers and general freelancers who don’t want to commit to a guild / are already spun into another / don’t fit the sentinel concept, but still wish to attend an occasional DM event.

Currently, it mostly includes activities around Feralas and the Feathermoon hub.

Link:
[Kaldorei & Worgen-RP] Thornglaive Sentinels - Old Thread - #14 by Riveroak-argent-dawn

3 Likes

I’m awake, I’m awake!

Big shout out to the Thornglaives and Nightblade Sentinels, having them around Feathermoon has helped me get back into Kaldorei RP nicely, both on my Huntress and Sasha here.

I’m just so mad at myself; was semi-AFK/dozing in Bear form, and my first sighting of Acrona in the wild was her walking past when I’d made it hard for myself to respond IC! That’ll teach me to loiter, darnit! :joy:

9 Likes

If you ever wanted to join the Kaldorei community, now’s a wonderful time. There’s nightly activity in Feralas, a variety of characters, and a buzz that reminds me of the good old days of Astranaar RP, an eternity ago.

Thank you to everyone that keeps the spirit of Kalimdor RP alive!

9 Likes

Damn aww. I’ll be around :blush:

Seconded!

I’m also considering making a small event for Shen’dralar Highborne characters in the near future.

10 Likes

Can those that have a Shen’dralar twin, but aren’t part of the Shen’dralar, attend too :wink: ?

3 Likes

The purpose of the event would be to bring specifically the Shen’dralar Highborne to connect with each other again, so perhaps not because invitations would likely be sent out to the Shen’dralar only. More information to come though once I draft the idea of where, when & why proper. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is so amazing to see Feathermoon up and running again the community seems so alive whereas a few weeks ago it was so dead!

2 Likes

I can’t remember if i ever added my guild to this as my other thread closed after a month which sucks!

I have tried to add my links but the forum says I’m not allowed to add links for some reason??

1 Like

Fair enough. I’ll keep an eye out nonetheless so I can pester my twin to meet with his fellow Shen’dralar!

1 Like

You need Trust lvl3 (forum system) to post links directly but you can circonvene that by using ` around your link. (or more simply, using the preformated text tool,

Like that,) which will allow you to post.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late response, I don’t check the forums as often as I used to. I’ve added your guild in now, though!

Upcoming events:

24-10-2020: [A-RP] Sisterhood Summons (Nelf RP)

Hosted by Gwyddhienne, members of the Sisterhood of Elune are invited to discuss recent lore developments in a meeting.

31-10-2020: [A/Event] Shen’dralar Gathering

Hosted by Acrona, members of the Shen’dralar come together to connect and perhaps in the future to call upon each other. There’s time for lengthy introductions and long conversations about anything Shen’dralar.

7 Likes

You’re great Myth! Here’s one more! :running_man: :volleyball: :sparkles: :running_woman:

Edit: If ihe Scourge invasions begin before the event date, I’ll most likely change the event into something else related to the undead invasions.

2 Likes