[A-RP] Sisterhood Summons (Nelf RP)

Premise:

With Shadowlands on the precipice of release along with following the story of Tyrande and the Night Warrior, potentially much lies ahead in terms of Night Elf lore: quite likely pertaining to Elune and their faith, as well as the Teldrassil lost.

Yet with the lore and times having been such as they are throughout BFA, now a Scourge infestation courtesy of the pre-patch event, the notion had inspired the idea for this event. Driven ever more by the fact that the Night Elf community has been quite separated and nomadic for quite a time. So without further ado, I bring you this meeting! Intended to be an interactive event of discussions, debates and so forth that encourage all to actively speak up & partake. (After all, it’s never fun when it’s just one or two people monologuing through an entire event)!

My hopes are that this event might revive, spark or otherwise provide fuel to RP revolving around Night Elf faith. And no, you don’t need to be a full-fledged Priestess to participate. Acolytes and even Initiates are welcome: Huntresses or retainers to present Priestesses, and Wardens also within reason (Huntresses if retainers to an attending Priestess, Wardens if Priestess previously).

Should the event go well, then future Sisterhood-related events will be considered!

Whilst IC it shall be within the interior of the Temple of Elune in Val’sharah, OOC the intention is to make use of the pure side rooms in Tomb of Sargeras. While I know this has a cap of 30 people including myself? Given the understandable weariness that is the end-of-expansion drought to RP, pre-existing campaigns or commitments, and frankly, the reception of BFA itself, I feel it’s a viable locale. But! If by Elune’s good graces that we exceed the 30 person attendance, the Fal’adora Temple in Suramar is considered for backup usage.

How to hear about this?

As IC members of the Sisterhood, your characters could quite easily be informed via any hub of civilisation! But if your character isn’t at one, or would simply prefer to find out through RP? Fear not, for should you so desire then I am personally happy to locate you IC with the information - be it via IC mail, or meeting directly in-game!

Should anyone have any further questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me in-game, or on Discord. Most likely characters in-game: Gwyddhienne, Spirítsong, Rhodina.

Edit: was just pointed out that I forgot to add in the date, as I’m a FOOL. Friday 16th October!
Edit edit: Due to the pushback of the prepatch, I’ll be delaying this event by a week to the 24th.

16 Likes

Excited for this! See you there.

2 Likes

Best of luck to the smelly alliance Elunites.

3 Likes

Anu’dorah mfs

Can’t wait!!

1 Like

Ohh interesting!

I will check my work schedule if I can make it on my Male Priest of Elune! :wink:

1 Like

Truly a sign of the End Times when a Bro of Elune is present…

(Hope you’ll be there, Mori!)

2 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

Sounds NOICE! Alas, I am still in a campaign at that point! I will let other potential interested know! :smiley:

1 Like

i’m going to weep laughing at this, also absolute best of luck with your priestess things i wouldn’t understand being too demons

2 Likes

You know, Mums forgive their children of generally everything, Asme. Even those who’re going through a phase or rough patch. Like drugs, or demons.

4 Likes

Sounds cool, I don’t have any characters that fits this type of RP but if I did I’d be there!

1 Like

Not if I see you first!

LOOK HERE NOW, Loserglade! … Thanks xo

:triumph:

Thanking you!

So noice, so smort. Dewit.

1 Like

Just have Sylnai around, am sure she can help understand things even with her bimbo brain, yep yep. and shhe isnt too demons either, yep yep.

2 Likes

Great idea. I hope it sparks some night elf roleplay and the Kaldorei sisterhood roleplay back in life. Given my character is a former priestess I do not think I fit the requirements but I will cheer you on from the background :slight_smile: :full_moon:

2 Likes

This sounds great, really hope it goes well! Also hi Gwyd/Rho, long time now see :wink:

Also;

-can I just say that that mog looks amazing?

1 Like

Oh! Excited for this! I will note down the date and I will likely bring over 1-2 more c:

2 Likes

Sounds really nice!

I’ll try to be there on my Warden… Who was a Priestess before of course.

2 Likes

That’s very kind! It’s actually mainly built around the shoulders. I love that shoulder-piece model.

2 Likes

I shall try and mosey along for this!

3 Likes

Even though I’m not purple OR have long ears, I’d love to join :smiley:

1 Like