[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay

This thread has been added to the list of Night Elf roleplay guides over on the Useful Threads list - good work maintaining and keeping it updated!

4 Likes

Thank you for coming! I am glad you enjoyed it! ^^

2 Likes

Sadly, I’ve removed the Blackmoon Outriders from the guild page. I’ve been meaning to contact them but I could not catch a member online and the armory suggests that the guild is possibly inactive.

In better news, I have added The Last Court to the guild list!

4 Likes

Good guide and initiative. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Small reminder for anyone interested in a specific niche of Alliance-aligned Non-Illidari Demon hunters: Our weekly public events (for which sign-ups are necessary) start the coming Saturday. There are still a few spots left, so if you want in, let us know.

These DMs are a way to snoop out the guild (and for the guild to snoop you out) before we officially launch in July.

4 Likes

Jurina’tore is almost upon us! A bit late with the post, but earlier than with Byltan at least! [A-Event] Jurina'tore - The Great Hunt and https://www.argentarchives.org/node/227123

3 Likes

Thank you for noticing me, Tinwetar! I’ll make sure to add it to the upcoming events section. = )

2 Likes

Perfect! Thanks, Myth! <3

1 Like

I’ve removed the Starsworn and Kaldorei Vigilantes guild; I’ve been unable to reach any member of either guild, and it seems like the leader of Kaldorei Vigilantes has joined another guild.

I’ve also fixed The Last Court’s link; it was accidentally set to this thread’s link.

4 Likes

Updated the list of guilds to now also include the Soul of Ursoc, and I moved the Jurina’tore event from upcoming to archive (a little overdue, oops!)

I’m planning to make the opening post more compact and easier to navigate by utilizing some of the new forum’s functions, e.g making use of the ‘hide details’ function. What are people’s thoughts on this?

4 Likes

Added the Covenant of Teldrassil guilds (Crescent Vigil and Veiled Glaive) and changed the general layout of the first post to be less of a maze to scroll through.

Added the coming Heart of the Forest on the 28th to upcoming events!

2 Likes

Added A New Moon to the upcoming events tab, hosted by Hand of Cenarius and Adherents of Altruis!

Hesitating whether to remove some guilds from the guild list - Darnassian Sentinels and Soul of Ursoc, to be specific. I’ve not been able to contact any of the leaders recently to check. If anyone happens to know more, do not hesitate to fill me in! Otherwise, I’ll likely remove them in the coming days.

3 Likes

I sadly couldn’t get hold of either the Soul of Ursoc’s leadership or the Darnassian Sentinels, so they’ve been removed off the list. If you do happen to be active and I’ve somehow missed you, please drop me a message somehow!

Added A New Moon to the Upcoming Events tab, a desperate ritual happening in the Howling Vale, Ashenvale, on the 16th this month.

3 Likes

I added the Communion with the Moon event to the upcoming events tab, an event hosted by the Handmaidens of Elune. It commences on the 24th of August at 20.00 realm time!

A brief description:

An evening of spiritual activity including meditation, prayer and blessing guided by the Handmaidens of Elune, in the hopes of offering a really lovely, lower intensity Kaldorei themed event.

3 Likes

One day we’ll be friends again… One day. :pensive:

2 Likes

Sorry buddy, the tauren species burned that bridge long ago.

Night elf and tauren relations will never be restored.

1 Like

A Mooman can dream ;_;

This seems like a good topic to ask.

I am currently leveling a KT druid. For the backstory I am thinking of having her be from Drustvar, with more details coming when I level through that zone and pay better attention to the lore this time.

How would the night elves and the worgen view KT druids? The idea I have is that she could have an interest in the plight of the elves, their land, their culture and their beliefs.

Mithralles sees all non-night elven druids as fools, messing with powers that are beyond their comprehension.

And how could those children know what they’re doing, they lack the experience of age and the guidance of Honored Teacher Malfurion Stormrage or that of the great Forest Lord Cenarius and his Sons and Daughters.

It’ll vary from character to character, though the Thornspeakers are (ideologically) relatively similar to Night Elf Druids. I can imagine that many would be somewhat favourable to them, if curious as to how they emerged without the teachings of Cenarius.