[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay

Going over the role of priestesses and druids in Kaldorei society for new people would be interesting, I think, seeing as there are a lot of misconceptions due to IRL assumptions / christian influences being carried over into RP (e.g. pacifist attitude / nun-style priestesses and so on).

4 Likes

Hi, Mythundis! Thanks for sharing my event here. Just to let you know the date is the 5th of May, not the 20th of April! :slight_smile:
Thanks again!

2 Likes

Uh-oh! I kept the old date from the Moonlight Intercession, seemingly. Fixed!

A bit short notice, but we’re hosting a small spring celebration next week. https://www.argentarchives.org/node/224957. It’s kaldorei themed, but all alliance races are welcome.

2 Likes

Added! Are you planning a forum thread too, or will you keep it to an AA page?

A shame it’s such short notice. The Hand will sadly not be able to make it, but I wish you good luck regardless!

1 Like

I was thinking of just keeping it to an AA page this time. Once I get to planning for Jurina’tore, which is the bigger thing in summer, I’ll make sure to have a forum thread for it…and I will be announcing it a bit earlier too.

Sad to hear you can’t make it, but I understand. It is short notice. :slight_smile:

Big thank you to the Nightblade Sentinels and the spring celebration.
Good execution, good location good people.

bows.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’ve recently added in a compilation of Night Elf lore in Battle for Azeroth. I’ve edited the second post to give people easier access to it should they need it.

I’ve also added in two new guilds to the guild list: Starsworn and the Adherents of Altruis. I wish both guilds good luck!

EDIT: there is also an unexpiring link to the Seeds of Kalimdor Discord. Please note that people are asked to post their armory upon joining!

5 Likes

The discord link is giving me the invalid/expired error :<

Could you please doublecheck and update if possible?

1 Like

You’re right, the link in the opening post was, for some reason, cancelled and thus not working. I’ve updated it - this one should work!

2 Likes

What a fantastic read this guide is. Really well done, Mythundis. This actually inspired me to reroll my Kaldorei.

2 Likes

This thread has been added to the list of Night Elf roleplay guides over on the Useful Threads list - good work maintaining and keeping it updated!

4 Likes

Thank you for coming! I am glad you enjoyed it! ^^

2 Likes

Sadly, I’ve removed the Blackmoon Outriders from the guild page. I’ve been meaning to contact them but I could not catch a member online and the armory suggests that the guild is possibly inactive.

In better news, I have added The Last Court to the guild list!

4 Likes

Good guide and initiative. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Small reminder for anyone interested in a specific niche of Alliance-aligned Non-Illidari Demon hunters: Our weekly public events (for which sign-ups are necessary) start the coming Saturday. There are still a few spots left, so if you want in, let us know.

These DMs are a way to snoop out the guild (and for the guild to snoop you out) before we officially launch in July.

4 Likes

Jurina’tore is almost upon us! A bit late with the post, but earlier than with Byltan at least! [A-Event] Jurina'tore - The Great Hunt and https://www.argentarchives.org/node/227123

3 Likes

Thank you for noticing me, Tinwetar! I’ll make sure to add it to the upcoming events section. = )

2 Likes

Perfect! Thanks, Myth! <3

1 Like

I’ve removed the Starsworn and Kaldorei Vigilantes guild; I’ve been unable to reach any member of either guild, and it seems like the leader of Kaldorei Vigilantes has joined another guild.

I’ve also fixed The Last Court’s link; it was accidentally set to this thread’s link.

4 Likes