[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

I wish this was the truth. A super undercover group of the best spy RPers ever, but they’re so good nobody knows they exist. If only…

4 Likes

Well you’re in luck!

For you see, Ashoga has been an agent of SI:7 all this time.

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

It’s like being a spy usually doesn’t make it obvious they’re a spy.

Oh my friend, they exist. Though I don’t see what this has to do with the OP’s guild, and the constant vandalisation going on here. They are free to portray their interpretation of SI:7 as they see fit.

2 Likes

As am I free to ‘vandalise’ what’s going on here, whatever that is. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

you also bend the lore over and have your absolute wicked way with it and expect others to simply go along with it like its a pre-established story

I don’t expect it from anyone, people can ignore it if they don’t like it, or they can play along with it if they want. I do not expect anyone to follow any of this. And tbf, by making your char you broke the lore as your char does neither exist in lore, but still you play along with it, and you don’t hear me complaining.

1 Like

kek in ten characters.

4 Likes

But you only wrote 4.

1 Like

I am starting to heavily doubt your credibility, Harold.

5 Likes

I think he actually mistook characters for words

Truly a questionable statement either way.

3 Likes

I lost yours way back, tbf.

1 Like

My point still stands strong then.

With all the hate given on this recruitment post, I would like to ask for you to tell me what you think is wrong or can be changed to make it to the better.

Please let the hate stay away and hit me with constructive critiques.

Honestly, the forums does not work that way. There are too many cancerous folks here, sadly. I can perhaps come back to you tomorrow if I have time :slight_smile: Atleast what I can say now, there are too many Accords too keep a count of, but that is not just your fault, however I think there can be misuderstandings in theese matters.

1 Like

I could give you advice but let’s be real, you wouldn’t take it. as I said in the Unpopular opinions topic:

RPers are to Arrogant to change anything and that why some guilds still have stupid rules (such as the uniform panties rule from a certain guild) and some people still have character concepts that really don’t work. Constructive Criticism only work in an environment where people are willing to change, and AD has never been that environment. I mean come on, we complain every patch about everything, if anything we’re so stubborn we’re a rock.

6 Likes

I mean, there was that guild thread getting criticized a couple months back with a person trying to set up a guild who stated in their thread that Fenris Keep was a heritage of his long line of nobility family. People threw their collective s!#? left and right, but the dude kept his cool and came back a while after with a guild thread called IIRC and it was basically a rework of his previous guild with many of the issues fixed. The only sad thing is that I think (?) that said guild soon disbanded, which is kind of a shame.
Despite “fer the Nerth” being a cliché, we do need to see some proper RP up there, now that Brill and Undercity have fallen.
So, there’s that. Just an example of when criticism worked from my memory.

1 Like

100% less Blood, Drust and other unfitting magic usage by members of this SI:7 wannabe gang.

100% less buzzboxing

Y’know, the works.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.