[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

:telephone_receiver: Allo?

Yeah Mathias Shaw? Listen here pal, I got some tip for ya today. Better run some background checks before Boy King beats ya to it. Capiche?

:telephone_receiver: Capiche Big Man.

If I were an Alliance taxpayer, I’d make some noise. SI:7 is being infiltrated by hags and Drust! Clear your browsing history. Use incognito mode. Use VPN.

But in all seriousness Thornweavers are a closed group of Kul Tirans as far as we know and not even the Alliance know a whole lot about them. You being cursed by Drust magic should not be a thing imo. Could’ve at least waited for the Kul Tirans to come out…

22 Likes

That’s a big yikes from me chief

10 Likes

also not an applicable term if it’s actually just a blessing that gives you cool edgelord powers

2 Likes

I was afraid the Forums will blank out ‘snowflake’

The Defias Brotherhood has some Blood Wizards in the Deadmines who use Blood magic, which is neat. There’s also like that gnome in the Badlands and stuff…?

I guess if a human really wanted to dig it, they could. But that’s off-topic.

2 Likes

The thing is, surely magic like this exists but even if your character can use it (regardless if it’s realistic for the character to know such magic, I think it’s not but that’s down to individual preference) the reaction is… so over the top. It’s like a rowdy drunk would punch Gaeb and in response he smites the attacker down with holy fire and burns him to a crisp.

I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with your guild so I’m trying to be objective and constructive here, but seeing supposed Stormwind officials witchcrafting robbers (bandits?) in the streets wouldn’t leave the best of impressions on me. Just because your character can, doesn’t mean he should. Powers like that belong on a battlefield, not in a city.

Regarding the buzzboxes, oh man don’t get me started, IMO guards with portable cellphones make no sense in the setting and the accursed things are actually detrimental to RP.

20 Likes

SI:7 now using Drust magic, Blood magic and Void magic.

I thought you were supposed to be the good guys.

15 Likes

That is their secret. It’s hush hush business

1 Like

That’s some pretty loud Hush hush business if you’re going about randomly using it in the street.

8 Likes

Hans… Are we… the bad guys?!

16 Likes

some random blood mage uses blood magic on the street:
some random bloke slapping woman:
every guard: STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU HIT THIS FINE LADY AND YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL!

2 Likes

Funnily enough, the Stormwind Covert Accord has become the most efficient law enforcement guild yet as most criminal RPers decide to clear the area at the first buzzbox /emote.

27 Likes

Hey LysandrĂŠ :wave::smile:,

the Grim Gest accepts people that are completely new to role play :child: and its conduct both IC and OOC; and as you must be a completely new role player (judging from this thread & your emotes), I offer you counseling if you reroll to Forsaken on Horde AD (can’t promise a spot in the guild though, and no ERP [!])

Let me know what you think :mag_right: :brain: :exploding_head:,

Morsteth

21 Likes

What a dumpster fire. Drust magic and buzzboxes. Unbelievable.

4 Likes

If I was a member of the High-Command of the SI:7, I for sure wouldn’t have someone who uses witch magic as an officer, or even as a common operative.

But I’m not.

3 Likes

but if you were though, what would you do

Respectable SI:7 RPers don’t exist since I left the game, prove me wrong.

6 Likes

Yeah, lol look at these losers who use Buzzboxes ICly. Its why we use Comkrystals instead. It’s an instant form of meta gaming, with instant results, ensuring a quick victory for the law, with ancient eredar technology to the rescue.

6 Likes

I have my own meta system, its called research and talking to others in game. I think this is a very interventional thing.

Maybe they’re so good you never know they exist.

6 Likes