[A-RP] The Bells of Kharanos, December 16th

They say that during the most freezing of winters and darkest nights, Greatfather Winter brought comfort to even the frostiest of blights. His laughter jolly and his beard ever bushy.

As the denizens of Azeroth continously battle foe after foe, for them it is of importance to remember home and hearth, family and times of great warmth.

Join us on the 16th of December in Kharanos, located in Dun Morogh to take part in celebrating the coming Winter’s Veil, throw a few snowballs at the backs of your neighbours and perhaps even receive a early gift from the visiting Greatfather Winter!

OOC INFORMATION
Where: Kharanos, Dun Morogh
When: 16th of December, 19:00 PM Realm Time

The Bells of Kharanos is similar in theme and spirit to the Ironforge Brewfest and The Hallowed Peak, which I have hosted before as well, but due to the times and the holidays themselves, this event is designed to be much more about gathering together IC, to take part in the cozy athmosphere and very much create your own fun within the setting given.

With that being said, we still very much on plan having a game for the event, along with one of our trusty Dwarven lads/lasses holding the bar for the night, for those thirsty souls among us.

Game of the night : SNOWMADEGEDDON

• At 20:30 PM those present will gather around the outskirts of Kharanos to take part in a team based snowball fight, which will be handled as a /roll battle between participants, though people are very much free to emote what the results of their rolls have their characters accomplish/screw over!

Greatfather Winter

• Yours truly will be playing the role of the jolly ol’ Greatfather Winter, arriving to Kharanos at exactly 19:00 PM and leaving as the clock strikes 22:00 PM, spreading the spirit of Winter’s Veil wherever he goes!

As a final note if you would like to be among the first to receive updates and such concerning this and future events, consider joining the rest of us jolly lads and lasses in the Gears & Beers Discord community!

Have a merry Christmas, happy holidays and a jolly Winter’s Veil!

10 Likes

Just imagine the happiness of all those gnomes that get to sit on the knees of Greatfather Winter.

1 Like

Great. :slight_smile:

Good to see RP events pop up again! I can’t be there unfortunately, exams…

rolls 100 and clatters Gemir with a giant snowball!

In all serious though, can’t get anymore festive than this! You’ll have some Wildies for sure :beers:

1 Like

Unfortunantly our Bronzebeard cousins might have a advantage due to their love of snowy mountains.

Though I’d be more afraid of a possible Cryomancer who could simply draw their own snowballs from their massive sleeves.

Bump it all the way to the top. Come to this wholesome winter event and enjoy the festive atmosphere!

Five more days until this little, chill Winter Veil event takes place!

Bring your hot chocolate, sweater knit by grandma and take part in some jolly social RP!

Enjoy the early Winter’s Veil in two days!

1 Like

‘The Bells of Kharanos’ will be taking place today at 19:00 PM Realm time! Many are no doubt busy preparing for the holidays, but if you have time to visit our little, merry Winter Veil gathering you would be more than welcome!

It is time to rejoice the winter spirit!

Thank you to everyone who attended, personally had a great ol’ time and was very happy to hear I wasn’t the only one. You can find the screenshots taken by myself and some others down below!

https://imgur.com/a/o0EOQhy

Once again, have a happy holidays!

3 Likes

It was a grand time, thanks for organising it all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.