[A- RP] The Dainty Damsel

:skull_and_crossbones: The Dainty Damsel :skull_and_crossbones:
A sailing guild with focus on adventures. We fight sea monsters, pirates and what we consider villainy. We reside in Booty Bay and aboard our heavy frigate; The Dainty Damsel.

"I have seen so much during my stay aboard.
I sat at the foot of the bed and listened to the sobbing inside the medical bay. I saw blistered hands squeeze the limp digits of a sailor who lost the fight. I was also there and so quiet when the bosuns bell rang farewell and the brave and broken returned to the sea.
I moved through crowds of gunners carrying rammers and firearms. I’ve heard the cannons roar.
I rested beside the sailors, and shared the hardtack and crisp.
I sought shelter with the swabs and congratulated them as they’d mop the decks.
I queried when the glass of white was poured and drank, every time, despite the same results.
I have played cards with Derryl. I have repaired chairs with Frank. I have sung with Kazia and Avilda. I have stayed by the wheel with Francis through the storms. I stayed up with Owyn when he couldn’t sleep again. Nightmares are never nice.
I have silently stared at the papers the captain glares upon in the long quiet hours of night.
I have made dumplings with Mish, because he always lets me try a piece. I have watched Max bury her art with ink into the skin of squirming sailors.
I was there to comfort Braudu when he lost his hair to a curse.
I have also cried about Dennis.
I saw the kraken. I saw the danger in Grimsmile and the terror of black swans.

I have seen so much, like the way the night can be so dark and yet, the crew is always there when the sun rises.
I have seen how the lost became found. I have seen how weak become strong.
I was there.
I am here.
Crisp.

• Robert Crow"

OOC
A crew of privateers born in early 2017. We are a friendly bunch and together we create stories where we touch on comedy, horror, action, and drama. Often all in the same event! We set up a playground for you, and you decide to what extent you wish to partake and help build this playground. Build a sandcastle. Kick down another castle. Make sand-angels. Get sand in places where no one should have sand…

What we offer:

• A discord full of channels both for ooc interactions and for ic interactions.
  • A brief manual about life aboard, your new inventory, crew and responsibilities.
  • A friendly and respectful environment.
  • Power to influence the paths the ship and crew takes, including the NPCS we use.
  • A steady flow of events DM’d by officers mostly, at times sailors or friends.
  • Very basic teachings and help with the sailing aspects of our roleplay. We do not expect anyone to know how to sail, just as we do not expect our medics to be IRL professionals. We help out, and we work around things!

Oh and…

• No level restrictions
  • No race/class restrictions aside Death knights, pyromaniacs and part smurf/part volvo; mix breeds.
  • Yes, we accept alts.
  • We love questions. Throw them our way, I dare you.
  • If you’d like to work alongside us, just contact us in game.
  • If you wish to join this crew you only need to reach out to us in game!

Fair winds and much love,
Captain Khalila Darling
Quartermaster Owyn Connal
Master of sails Francis Rackham
Master of guns Braudu Corobar
Master of medical Murdoch Cedwale
Boatswain Frank Darby

9 Likes

We’ve resumed regular RP after a quick hiatus to enjoy the expansion, and we’re already welcoming a couple of new members! Now to traumatize them as quickly and efficiently as possible - nobody stays sane on this ship.

Anyone else want to take part in the naval madness, give us a poke!

AA node 186732

We are loving the new expansion so far and we are building our main storyline which will start in January 2021. Recruitment is open.

Love RPing with the Dainty Damsels <3 I’ve only heard fantastic things about the guild!

1 Like

We hope youve had a nice holiday folks and that you stay safe out there!

This week our new main storyline begins and we open the door to our recruitment again. If you want to join our crew of adventurers you merely need to contact one of our sailors and they’ll help you along!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.