[RP] The Dainty Damsel is hiring

The Dainty Damsel is hiring!

OOC
A crew of sailors born in early 2017. We are a friendly bunch and together we create stories where we touch on comedy, horror, action, and drama. Often all in the same event! We set up a playground for you, and you decide to what extent you wish to partake and help build this playground. Build a sandcastle. Kick down another castle. Make sand-angels. Get sand in places where no one should have sand…-

In short?
:skull_and_crossbones: We: Pirates upon a heavy frigate and captain Khalila Darling. We reside in the Bay area when we are not out on adventures. We are neutral to alliance and horde.
:skull_and_crossbones: You: Roleplayer with a decent grasp of english with interest in roleplaying in the piracy scene. You have a character which regardless level suits the concept of our guild. You will need a discord account to keep up with RP and information.
No, you do not need to know how to actually sail.

Our Argent archives offers more information and is full of stories, old and new! Also art, songs, and gossip about the crew!

Questions? Check out our AA, ask away here, or simply give us a poke in game to find out more!

Our former and now locked thread because this captain hasnt paid enough attention to forums : [A- RP] The Dainty Damsel and [A-RP] The Dainty Damsel

:anchor: Fair winds!
The angry panther pirate Captain Khalila J Darling
The charming Westfall soul Quartermaster Owyn Connal
The bald and bold master of Guns, Braudu Corobar
The fallen tidesage, Sawbones Murdoch Cedwale
The princess haired and frank strongarm, Boatswain Frank Darby

Damned are we all.

9 Likes

One of the most delightful guilds on Argent Dawn!
Delightful to RP with!

3 Likes

One of the oldest sailing guilds I know! And one of the best, I recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a wholesome community to do shenanigans at sea with!

3 Likes

You left the damned cat aboard.
Youve got 3 days to collect it or we’ll eat it.

4 Likes

Cat very good quality!

For real, though. Lovely community, I’ve been a part of it for a long while now, and can’t wait for the next adventure!

2 Likes

Join today and you too can be harrowed by the most dangerous horrors we can possibly imagine! We’ve been at it for years, so we’ve got some premium life-altering trauma lined up.

Also, adventures and treasure for all!

2 Likes

Captain Khalila and her crew always breathe life into the RP scene whenever they’re docked in Booty Bay. Real authentic pirate antics and a whole lotta rum!

Cheers to you, Cap’n!

1 Like

Cheers! :tropical_drink: Home sweet home, always! It is great to banter and drink with the Bay community no matter if they are panthers or Ravens or Sharks, Coppercoins or “innocent” bystanders.

Nice folks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The vicious pirates took part in the fun night at Shripwrecks tavern hosted by Mistress Xing. Only for the captain to drunkenly fall into a hole of dirt and angrily cuss out her quartermaster until her voice didn’t carry anymore.

Thank you guys for a fun night!
Now we return to the Bay where captains tries to make the sea yield with a glare and the crew spends the few coppers they’ve got left on watered down rum and gambling vices.

1 Like

From personal experience, these guys are a great bunch.
Great company and a friendly one as well. I hope you and I can do more in the future Khalila. :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Of course, bring wine and lets go! :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

The Damsel is out at sea! Arriving at a mysterious island, they plan an expedition inland to brave the jungle and secure a Tortollan treasure hoard… Who knows what they’ll return to port with?

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones: Guild updates

• The Dainty Damsel is now recruiting horde characters and neutral characters. For more information, lurk about our AA page.

• We’ve started a storybook with sketches to bring more life to the lil’ memories aboard. This too can be found linked on our AA page.

• We are hosting (N) events, on occasion, which are advertised on Argent Archives under node 251593.
    The Rat Grin is simply a shop owned by the Dainty Damsel crew. This is where they try to peddle off the loot theyve gained and the leftover foods they’ve got, for coin. The next event is 13th-14th of March!

• Our new Master of Sails is abducted Admiral Jacob Thaler who reluctantly was pressganged into the station and the servitude under Captain Darling. :anchor:

3 Likes

Tonight and tomorrow night we host a lil’ social thing with The Rat Grin in BB. The info sits on Argent Archives. The menu and list can be found there. IC they’re pinned up around Booty Bay.

OOC INFO

What is this?
This pop up shop is owned by Captain Darling and her men. It consists of loot and spoils from their hunts. The crew consists of members of the Horde and Alliance, making the event a neutral ground. Everyone is welcome.

What is “The Rat Grin”?
It is an extension of The Dainty Damsel. The Rat Grin is simply The Dainty Damsel crew. Any Damsel or Rat can help you with the shop. The items are mostly legal, if you waver the notion that they’re likely collected by a pirate crew and the coin you spend go to a pirate crew. They are alliance, horde, and neutral races.

I’ve got something I’d like to trade or sell -to- the Rat Grin!
We might want to trade item for item, but we do not buy supply. We’re trying to get rid of items!

What is your view on currency?
The prices are meant to be considered low and cheap. We are aware that the idea of currency in Wow can be very different between roleplayers. Our goal is for our prices to be considered cheap.

What is “catch of the week”?
Depending on the events which have transpired with The Dainty Damsel that week the items vary. This could be anything from a notorious pirates eyeball to a pet to a very rare fish oil. Ask away.

What do I need?
Elixir of tongues.

What are the items like?
Most of the items are of second hand quality. A bit bruised, a bit beaten and a bit worn down. All of it is sold cheap. Nothing is broken, unless we express it to you. This is not the shop for the rich and famous, simply. The food items are matching the quality of the items. The shrimps are peeled but a bit bruised. The pickled chicken is a spicy stew of pickled -frog-. They are properly cooked and all served in a bowl. The drinks are served in decently clean mugs.

When are you open?
We’ll post up an event here and on AA to advertise it, but generally speaking this shop will be up every other weekend. If we get a lot of interest, we’ll open it more.

1 Like

I’ve seen these folks a lot and they’re great with a rich cast of roleplayers. Give them a shot if you’re tired of politics in Stormwind or wrestling in the dirt of Orgrimmar :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the praise! And if anyone wants an old book and some shrimp, we’re open right now!

Alright, we sold a few things on our first Rat Grin night, but we’re opening tonight again at 20:00! Come on down, buy some pickled chicken, old shoes or priceless artifacts! We’re at the Old Port Authority tonight.

1 Like

Couldnt sc… I mean do business with these fine folk yesterday, but will most certainly do so today.
Looking forward to it.

1 Like

As it turns out, the Ravens Riches is having a pop-up shop at the exact same location, so to avoid unnecessary competition, we’re rescheduling! Watch this space for more news.