[A-RP] - The festival of Strength - Bul’ghaz Khara’kaz! 24-26th of May

Thanks, winners and beyond!

And that was that! People proved their worth in challenges and trials of strength!
I super happy to see the fun be had, and the concept of the event met with the enthusiasm you all showed! :beers: :muscle:

A BIG thanks to all of you who made this possible! Rumbrad, Torryk, Hruroth, Frolbar, Berta/Acrona, Donar, Dulnora, Yaz, Baelen, Durona and more!

And a BIG thanks to Yaz for supplying the festival with a tavern of drinks and revelry!

Massive thanks to Berta/Acroba for the dances, honored to have you help this lil festival :pray:

And finally huge and massive thanks to Charmaei for helping me with the AA page!

I could not have done this without you all!

And of course, here we have the CHAMPIONS of this years Burkaz’: the strength of the few who managed to show their might by meeting the challenges head on!

The one who lifted the mountain was Sujee Springbreeze of pandaria! Sujee - Borkaz In Modan!

1st Challenge: Algaz’ Al-Modan - Mountains path

Champions: Hiyorin, Xi-xi, Valka, Vi, Vedir, Alias, Sujee, Beans, Lucius Thrane, Iorund, Terelias, Xiao, Ceardach, Berdo, Bolf, Donar, Canai, Fionnghuala.

2nd Challenge: - Krumdul’Ganbar - Boulder Smash

• 1st place - Wu-zhao
  • 2nd place - Xiao
  • 3rd place - Terelias

3rd Challenge: - Krum’Haldar - Rock hold

• 1st place - Lucius Thrane
  • 2nd place - Caerdach Stouthammer
  • 3rd place - Silne

4th Challenge: Krum’Rollhaz - Rock toss

• 1st place - Caerdach Stouthammer
  • 2nd place - Jessicah
  • 3rd place - Kyouhei

5th Challenge: Kargan’Thurul - Hammer throw

• 1st place - Drinul Thunderfist
  • 2nd place - Vishine
  • 3rd place - Kyouhei

6th Challenge: Kunvar’garakaz - Anvil breaker

• 1st place - Bolf Anvilhearth
  • 2nd place - Sujee Springbreeze
  • 3rd place - Jessicah

Final Challenge: Tharrnak il Modin - Mountain brawl

• 1st champion - Sujee Springbreeze
  • 2nd champion - Vedir
  • 3rd champion - Bolf
  • 4th champion - Jessicah

IC these folks were given a selection of old and new crafts, all is WIP as art with descriptions - if you are on this list, I will get back to you as soon as I can with the final delivery :wink:

I really hope you all enjoyed, hope the format was fun!
I sure do hope I get the chance to create more public events in the future!

Fire and iron!

/Morg

11 Likes

INSANELY cool event! Thanks to all the Morodnir for generating roleplay with their great ideas and characters!

BIG UP MORGRIM! YE’RE HIM LAD.

7 Likes

Big sad I could not make it to the event because most of my rp mojo seemed to be a bit missing. But I’ve seen and interacted with Morodnir before, and with Morgrim aswell , so there is no doubt in my mind that everyone attending indeed had a blast.

So well done, and next time I’ll make it I hope :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bon appétit, dwarf events are such a rare treat that it deserves a feature in today’s news. Thanks Hruroth for letting me use some of your screenshots for the write-up!

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/272973

8 Likes

Gave it a read and it was pretty nice. I found the part about dancing on the tables with the photo of the three lasses quite hilarious, as only a few know that was actually the pint break during the tavern brawl.

Behind them you can see Vedir talking to Wu… moments later they were punching eachother in the nose.

P.S: if you have a beard, stay away from Ada during tavern brawls, she likes to pull beards when fighting.

6 Likes

Och- big thank you to Morgrim for letting me be a part of this! And big thanks to the other stallkeepers, organisers, and customers who came and had a meal at Dulnora’s little tent!
Look forward to doing this again! :beers: :stew:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.