[A-RP] The Games of Redridge - Concluded

I had a look at the OP and am just wondering if you guys are still in need of Medics?

2 Likes

God, that Ball sounds like fun. I love balls! I’ll see if I can drag some Sons along.

3 Likes

I do indeed! The Games of Redridge are considered a dull afair if not at least two people have died.

That being said, here is a tentative schedule for the Games!

Monday
19:30 - Opening Ceremony
20:00 - Melee (FFA)
After the Melee: Archery
Tuesday
19:30 - Briefing
20:00 - OBUA Hostage Situatiuon
After the OBUA’s: Sword and Buckler, the famous 2v2
Wednesday
20:00 - Aerial Jousting
After the Joust: Racing
Thursday
20:00 - High Value Target Elimination
After the HTV’s: Escape and Evade
Friday
20:00 - Jousting
After the Jousts: Dueling (Emote)
Saturday
20:00 - Unrestricted Duels
After the Duels: Ball
Sunday
20:00 - Ending Speech
20:30 - Prize ceremony

3 Likes

Message to the Guild Masters

As the games are nearing us, with no more than 20 days left, we are hard at work finishing off all the details. Hence I would like to ask all Guild Leaders to send this message to your guilds so they can be as hyped for the event as I. I ask ever participant to create a file, be a google doc, text file or a word doc, whatever floats your boat, hell it could be a written thing on discord as well, and send it to me so that I may take your notes and prepare ahead of time for your announcement. What could be better than stepping up to your challenge, weapon at the ready as a certain suave Nightborne calls out your greatest deeds! Your Achievements! Your Merits! The preparation doesn’t need to be long, it could be as simple as a list of your characters noteworthy achievements that I may share with others as you enter your duel. Same, of course, applies to the Guild Leaders and your guilds. I want to know what your guild stands for, their colours! This is the time to make yourself known, you will all have your 5 minutes of spotlight, make it count! Should anyone desire more information and/or clarification, feel free to message me. My discord is: Ansal Sax#7686

A message from the Herald!

3 Likes

I was about to post that in, cuck <3

2 Likes

Guild Name: Order of the Seven
Numbers at peak: 6
Participating in the Games: Yes

3 Likes

Guild name: Games of Redridge
Numbers at peak: 1 :muscle:
Participating in the games: Yes

1 Like

It doesn’t add up

4 Likes

The seventh member is FRIENDSHIP

6 Likes

As the games draw closer and the tournament participants prepare for glory and fights yet to come. A lonesome Knight of Flowers namely under Sir Christopher traverses the streets of Stormwind City, spreading awareness to the citizens and orders currently residing within.

1 Like

We’re happy to come watch!

2 Likes

Able for a discord contact?

You said you wanted to help with the prizes. So toss me a pm on discord

Can’t wait to gallivant around pretending to be fancy knights and steal all your prize money :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

4 Likes

I’ll come watch too if I can.

back again to cause some fuss

Guild name: Packsaddle Watch
Numbers at peak: 6

2 Likes

This looks awesome! Willing to sign up as a medic or a guard during the games.

2 Likes

Guild Name: The Games of Redridge

Looking forward to this, last year was extremely fun.

3 Likes

Preparations of the games are underway, the town of Redridge bustling with life in both trade and masons of all walks of life. The game hosts and organisers of the games eagerly overlooking it’s preparation both on the towns grounds and the harsh unforgiving forests.

3 Likes

Redridge is our home so be darn sure of our attendance!

Guild Name: Redfish Militia
Numbers at peak: 3

1 Like