[A-RP] The Games of Redridge - Concluded

This Album has been updated with screenshots of today!

1 Like

gyazo . com/19758233972bca8319e35b6cf4737d7b

This is absolutely ghastly to see said in character. Really disappointing.

29 Likes

Yikes in 10 characters

1 Like

Well, maybe in hindsight. Consering the average age of the players in this game. I think you’re right. My apologies everyone!

2 Likes

How the 2v2 works exactly?
I’ve some guildies interested in signing up and the description in the opening post is quite vague.

1 Like

Well, basically the same as the dueling, however each attendee has a job, one to defend with a shield and no sword. And one to attack without shield and just a sword, it’s turned based roll combat.

Ah, balls, I missed it!

Anna still sponsored her champions!

There is still a whole week of Action!

You told people to what, snip, a blood elf and a simple “sorry” with a comment about age is good to you?

34 Likes

Delighted to see that some things/people do not change lol

5 Likes

That’s incredibly poor taste, my dude. Things like that you just don’t say, and then rub it off with a simple apology as though its a lighthearted statement - it’s not. It’s vile and disgusting and shouldn’t even be mentioned regardless of age restriction/audience. Kudos to you for promoting a culture we don’t need in this game. And you’re the host. A wonderful example to set for the masses.

32 Likes

That was extremely heavy to say.

3 Likes

What else there is to do? Make youtube video about it? What has been done, is done

1 Like

A heartfelt apology to start with instead of something that reads as if he apologised for the use of the word “dicks”

11 Likes

He made it sound like he laughed it off. “Maybe in hindsight, I think you’re right.”

“Maybe, I think.”

So you “think” that “maybe” you are wrong, and want to apologize with the long form of saying: ‘lol my bad.’

Because that to me, is what it sounds like.

No he doesn’t need to post a youtube video, he just needs to apologize correctly and not make it out like a joke. Because it’s not.

All he had to do was acknowledge that he did a bad thing without making it seem like he didn’t really care. It’s easy to toss out an apology, that doesn’t mean you learn from it.

17 Likes

One word and everybody goes ape

1 Like

What’s next?

:crazy_face: we are a society :crazy_face:

16 Likes

this but in ten characters

very uncool, tournament’s alright though

4 Likes

What the heck

Has he been hit with a silence at least?

3 Likes

Hopefully.

“Well, maybe in Hindsight” though. Yikes.

5 Likes