[A-RP] The Games of Redridge - Concluded

Meh, it’s the principle that matters for me in this case.

2 Likes

Man, I love how these forums will devolve into an over dramatic frenzy when some person is outed as a dirty dirty ERPer but this stuff happens and half the folks who reply seem to want to shrug it off one the guilty persons behalf or just meme about it. Just no moral consistency with AD is there?

5 Likes

Jaggerhawk can you maybe chill

2 Likes

Those who wanted to attend - will attend either way to enjoy rp and bypass host’s action at best as irrational and at worst as retarded; those who didnt even want to attend - will just laugh at it.

You boycotting, jaggerhawk, is as bad and useless as your rp during DoW in Ghostlands

1 Like

It seems a desperate grab for attention to me

1 Like

The matter is resolved. Marik has apologised for his actions and has learned from his mistakes, I, for one, will keep a closer eye on relative matters and ensure nothing like this happens again for the duration of the games.

However, with that said, on the behalf of myself and the rest of the team I ask everyone here to calm and remain respectful. There is no need, nor desire, to have hateful comments thrown around from either of the involved parties. If you have issues that you’d like address with the person, message them directly rather than bringing them up to the public.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Ofcourse that’s their prerogative; I was merely speaking for myself on this matter.

If you’re going to insult me, then please get your facts straight. I didn’t even RP in the Ghostlands during the Drums of War campaign.

/yawn in ten characters

2 Likes

Just wanted to say, Footman have been absolutely fantastic as the guards of this event.

14 Likes

Ah jes, it was wpl.

mY aPoLogIeS, sEr

This is so true, the added immersion is amazing.

1 Like

It’s been hella stressful but it’s been an absolute privilege; we’ve had an amazing time so far. It gives us all a bit of faith in ourselves to hear that we have such a good effect on the atmosphere, thank you!

10 Likes

It’s amazing that you decide to single me out for not outright accepting his apology and making a statement about boycotting the event; something which wouldn’t really have any impact on the event. Furthermore, If my boycotting really was stupid and pointless then why bother responding?

He’s kind of right though, given how you have the same kind of dumb knee-jerk reaction the organizer did and then still think you’re in the right.

Cause pot calls kettle black

In any case, if u wanna continue this convo (which i really dont, but i try to be a nice guy) - ping me on discord, jaggerhawk.
Aeilmar#7051

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it
-George Santayana

The one thing I love about Argent Dawn is that everyone keeps remembering how every single big campaign/event results in drama or otherwise and we still paradoxically keep going in loops and repeating it. :smile:

3 Likes

I’m sadly, but honestly not suprised. Disgusted nonetheless.

Sure you are. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I fail to see how my “knee-jerk” reaction wasn’t right. Given that the organizer did this on his own event.
www.gyazo.com/19758233972bca8319e35b6cf4737d7b

Sure he apologized for it but that doesn’t mean that I have to accept the apology for a behaviour which shouldn’t have been conducted in the first place.

2 Likes

Yeah Jaggerhawk is right. OP should turn back time and undo his actions, tbh. Can’t believe he hasn’t done it already.
Glad he can be convicted in the public court of Jaggerhawk for these ghastly deeds.

3 Likes

I will once more ask those within the thread to remain civil. The matter has been resolved, as I have mentioned beforehand, Marik has learned his lesson the hard way and I will remind him of it, afterall what are friends for?

That said, the thread is encouraging discussion about the event not the issues that occurred during it, were that the case I would’ve explained the few hiccups we had during last night’s events.
Hence I shall ask once more, remain calm and civil.

Thank you, once more, and have a nice day.