[A-RP] The Hallowed Peak, 25th October

They say that twisted things walk among us during Hallow’s End… but who cares!?

Join us at Aerie Peak in the Hinterlands during the festivities of Hallow’s End to take part in ‘The Hallowed Peak’!

Plenty of drink, games & a costume content await you at Aerie Peak during this Hallow’s End, bring your best costume and your spookiest of tones for the night will be as frightful as it will be fun!

When: 19:00 Realm Time, 25th of October
Where: Aerie Peak, the Hinterlands
Schedule
19:00: Start
20:00: Chug or Chunder
21:00: Costume Contest
22:00: Thunder Road

Games!
Participate in a number of games, some which you can see listed down under, and win amazing and not so amazing prizes!

Chug or Chunder

This is a story about a ram called Thumper. He was very big and probably very fat too. Most importantly his horns were enormous. After his tragic passing he was turned into a drinking horn. You must down metric litres of beer in one go to become the Bane of Thumper!

Thunder Road

The contenders are split into two teams, which are then named by themselves. Then it is a race on who can down their tankard of thunder ales. After the first finishes, the next person in their team will start, two long lines opposite until one team has finished all their Thunderales.

Costume Contest!
During the night, the most imaginative and talented costume makers will be showing off their creations in the spirit of Hallow’s End in front of ‘carefully’ picked judges. Does your sense of style bewitch the audience or bring a hailstorm of candy corn down your head? We shall see!

The three aspects of the costume that will be judged

1. How well the outfit fits the theme of Hallow’s End on your character.
  2. The presentation of the outfit along with it’s theme that your character has ICly picked. This can range from the use of toys, pets, items, emotes, etc to enrich the showcase!
  3. The actual in-game transmog and how well it works alone. Creativity, colour schemes and over-all style will be massive pointers.

Note: Anyone who wishes to take part in the costume contest is reguired to seek out Brenla Flinthold at the Hallowed Peak, before the Contest itself begins!

Contacts: Brenla (Tricycle Clown#2098)

If you wish to be among the first to receive updates concerning this event, our future projects and our community as a whole, you are far more than welcome to come take a look at the Gears & Beers Discord!

7 Likes

Now this’ll be fun!

3 Likes

You bet Stormheart will be there! Spooky Wildies represent! :eagle::beers:

4 Likes

Och. Grandpa Grahda’s coming to the Peak in a costume too? :eagle: :beers:

1 Like

Of course I shall be there like every other time, probably bring the elf though. My gnome be off being spooky elsewhere, ruining someone elses day

1 Like

Will be updating our selection of games for the evening once we are finished patching and tuning them™.

Och. Maybe I will dress up as an elf and drink wine. It will be fun.

1 Like

Och. Will you stoop down to such heresy just to sell the part?

There will also be ACTUAL elves! The Dawn will be there, celebrating with their neighbors! :smiley:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to join! The guild and I are looking forward to it! Im totally entering the Costume Contest! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

The actual elves will be dressing up as Dwarves.

We have seriously considered this after seeing previous posts in this thread.

Och. Just be careful now. You don’t want to give the Dark Irons a reason to be mad at you.

But how will an elf pretend to be a dwarf? They will pass out after the first keg!

1 Like

Just a few weeks remain, until Aerie Peak is taken over by the Hallow’s End spirit!

If you are interested in seeing a small map of the event area and the lovely new banner art, be sure to visit our Argent Archives page! https://www.argentarchives.org/node/246658

Also to clarify on the Costume Contest as well. Yes, there will indeed be a prize for the best outfit/transmog that the judges feel fits the criteria best.

Can’t wait to see all of you, especially those who’ll be rocking the new customization options!

As per usual if you wish to be among the first to receive news about our community, events and Guilds, you are more than welcome to come have a look at the Gears & Beers Discord, the link for which you can find on the top post of this thread!

Oi, this is going to be great!

1 Like

You know it, lad!

Costume Contest, I think this one is for me. It shall be dwarven trial of style!

3 Likes

Och. That’s going to be a tough one.

1 Like

A mere week left! I’m looking forward to seeing all the strange costumes.

3 Likes