[A-RP] The <Lionheart>

And now, Loras haunts the forums as a level 55 death knight. How embarrassing.

3 Likes

The worst of the scourge.

1 Like

I was deeply distressed when I was informed of Regina Montero’s current condition. If you could please pass on the message ‘rot in hell’ to her, awake or not, it would give me great comfort to at least know she heard those words.

9 Likes

don’t worry it’s nothing compared to the abuse Regina gets on the reg internally I promise

2 Likes

I’m sure Regina would pass on the exact same message to Tal if she was capable of speaking right about now.

1 Like

talenthiel ur mom keeps liking my old instagram posts from 2 years ago in LA, tell her i’ll put those shorts on for her any time she likes

2 Likes

You sure they’ll still fit?

6 Likes

they fit during the charity 5k i ran last week to raise awareness for the :poop:show u call a life.

2 Likes

“Are you going to let the newcomer take charge?” hissed Glaedr in their native language. Thyasa frowned lightly as she fixed her attention on the Blood Elf. “The lowborne is right, take charge of the situation.” Thyasa ignored the advice, or was it criticism? She glanced at Glaedr, who was standing to her right. Their current situation agitated him. Of course it did. She had agreed with his concerns about entering the chronoportal. But curiosity just was key to being an arcanist. Thyasa was no exception there. Whenever she had anticipated to find beyond the portal, the Siege of Wyrmrest Temple by the minions of darkness was not something that had crossed her thoughts.
“She is not asking any dangerous questions, yet.” she turned her attention to Shelly Valmer and the Blood Elf again. The latter was one of the only ones that had been able to see them so far. “Then you ask the right questions, Danu’serrar.” Glaedr spoke again. She did not appreciate his tone, but she was not in the mood to retort. The presence in her staff stirred again, his voice echoing from the crystals, but for her ears only. “We must learn if this is the true timeline, Danu’serrar. The arrogant one seems to have participated in this battle. He will be able to tell you the details.”

The frozen earth shook as another dragon fell from the skies, crashing down against one of the pillars guarding the Path of the Titans. She stood near the entrance, her gaze fixed on the skies as dragons battled. “Sad, is it not?” The ethereal voice resonated from the staff again. “The dragons always fascinated me when I was alive. I had never seen one, you see. That which we never saw, but only heard stories of…They are always alluring.” Thyasa knew what the voice meant to say. All things were fascinating, ready to be studied, until you actually approached close enough. “Exactly. Look at them. Many times I corresponded with friends living in the northern reaches of our glorious empire. They spoke about the noble, the mighty. Creatures with a greater purpose.” Two black drakes dove into a larger blue dragon. The devilish creatures sank their teeth in the larger one, multiple times, it’s magical blood spilling onto the snow covered ground. The blue dragon roared in pain as it began losing height. It tried to lift itself up again, to no avail. The great lizard crashed into the Temple’s side, already dead before it hit the ground. “But now I see they are just as corruptible as everyone else.”
The corpse of the dragon phased in and out of view, out of time. Thyasa frowned as her thoughts wandered to the blood elf, Learthas. “Yes, that was quite foolish.” The Highborne huffed bitterly as the blue dragon phased into existence again. It really was foolish. Either this Learthas knew exactly what he had done, and was working with Hester, or he did not, and was just not able to stabilize the chronoportal…or keep it open for that matter. Either way it had been a mistake to trust this blood elf. Be it his skill or his honesty. “I know, I know. I was foolish, as well. But then again, I do not have much of a choice, do I?”
Thyasa turned away from the entrance, wandering through the vast hall of Wyrmrest Temple. It was not a place she had expected to visit. Not after the Nexus War. Not after what they did to Shandaral. The blue dragons, mighty and knowledgeable-.
Valis had pointed out the fall of a dragon. One he knew. But she was not meant to fall that day. The Highborne cursed under her breath. So this was another timeline. As if the situation had not been complex enough. Traveling through time was difficult, something she had never done. Traveling over several timelines was beyond her, she knew. Perhaps residue could be found, where the portal closed. Or perhaps this Bronze Dragon could aid.
“Yet another person we do not know. Although their skill with chronomancy is not to be denied.” As she approached the others, who were resting or talking quietly with one another, she and the voice asked the same question. “So how do you plan to get us out of here, Danu’serrar?”

4 Likes

“Family.”

That’s what she called them. Her real family was long gone: Killed by disease, by Orcs, by corrupt Alliance generals, by demons, even by her own hand in one case. Even after Mahodail struck the Pandaren, his pride marking the Lionheart for death by one of the most influential crime organizations in all of Azeroth and even Draenor long ago, she still considered them family.

When the rest of the Lionheart took no heed to her warnings in the Mogu tomb about crossing the Black Market, she still considered them family. On the road to Windfall when she was furious with them, she still considered them family. When she locked herself away in seclusion during the night, thinking of ways to pay off the Black Market and call away the death marks, she still considered them family.

When she approached the entrance to the inn and saw the two bodies hung from the balcony: That of the innkeeper and that of a young Pandaren girl, she was utterly furious. She knew it wouldn’t take them long to respond, and as she knew she was correct in her fear. It didn’t take her long to immediately throw a punch towards Mahodail the next time she saw him, retreating back to the seclusion of her boarded up inn-room away from everyone…

…And she still considered them her family. All of them. Even the ones who doubted her. The Lionheart may very well have been doomed by their pride, their ideals… But Regina wouldn’t run away as Mahodail and Vaalec suggested the night before. She wouldn’t abandon her family, she wouldn’t let them die as she had let her birth family do so. She’d do everything to save them from the new threat they had made, no matter what it would cost her.

7 Likes

By the Light his hammer was heavy.

He stood outside the inn unmoving as the bodies were being lowered from the balcony. All the warmth in the village had disappeared the moment the bodies were discovered, no friendly faces were to be found in the village, no laughter, no joy.

Mahodail felt sick to his very core, he wanted to cry, to weep, to rage at what had transpired due to his own actions yet he could not. He could not move a muscle as the corpse of the young girl was being carried away by the devastated parents. It’s as if he was under a curse. But he knew that no outside influence had caused this. It was all his own doing. And it was eating him up inside.

He could barely even register Montero screaming at him. He barely felt her fist connect with his jaw. He wanted to fall to his knees and apologize for everything he had ever done wrong. Yet he could not. Was it because of stubbornness? Because of pride? He could not find the answer inside him no matter how much he tried. There was no reasoning his way out of this. No prayer holy enough, no penance worthy of this sin.

By the light his hammer was heavy.

7 Likes

As the darkness of the night fell over Zhu’s Watch, the smoke from the burned inn began to eventually die down. From the shadows sat on a branch in a nearby tree, a lone figure covering her appearance from head to toe watched as the civilians cleared out the rubble and the dead from the brazen attack from the Black Market, the result of the Lionheart meeting in a public Pandaren city as opposed to the relative safety of Lion’s Landing. Regina had followed the path they took during the night once they had settled down, to see what damages had been done.

Once they had criticized her for a similar mistake, for a loose slip of the tongue in Khaz Modan that resulted in the deaths of a few Mountaineers at the hands of a nefarious cult. If she wasn’t so angry at the situation, so worried at what would happen to the Lionheart, she could almost chuckle at the irony for the Lionheart repeating her past mistake: Discussing a sensitive issue in a public location, throwing caution to the wind.

Gazing at the Pandaren that hauled off burned planks and splinters, she wondered if the Lionheart would yet heed her advice, or continue to rashly charge against a threat that doesn’t fight fair. She knew that with every single fight the Lionheart put up against the goons of the Market, the more innocents would suffer for it. Soon it would be their friends that died, their families, then it would be their own lives. How long would it take for them to realize that they needed to put aside their pride and moral codes, and just negotiate to avoid all the innocent bloodshed that would come? Two Pandaren including one child had been killed, Lotheridan was almost killed in an assassination attempt, Explosives were set under an inn to try and kill the Lionheart that no doubt killed innocent Pandaren instead… How many more attacks were needed for them to understand that this wasn’t a traditional enemy that they could win against?

Letting out a sigh, Regina looked down at the SI:7 emblem pinned to her chest before departing. Regina couldn’t go back to living a normal life until the Black Market stopped hunting them down, they knew too much about her and she believed that would threaten the Lionheart more than they were already threatened. She didn’t know if it was the truth or just paranoid ramblings but she had to abide to them. She would stick to the shadows, to different identities if it was necessary, only returning to the open when it was time to aid the Lionheart in their work.

Until the Black Market stopped hunting them down, this was the only way.

Can this guild please stop making enemies with the Panda Mafia because it keeps ending badly ;_;

1 Like

They actually learned this time! Hopefully it’ll last.

´https://i.imgur.com/eXcZDyU.png

blizz pls explain

7 Likes

It’s all fun and games until you get put in the wushi finger hold

Lionheart is now CANON!
Congratulations xD

1 Like

we did it boys

1 Like

As of late we seem to have become a guild of IC hearthstone players. Surprisingly this isn’t a delayed april fools joke.

3 Likes

Why have I not discovered you people sooner…

I’m guessing the helmet makes it difficult to see very well.

2 Likes