[A-RP] The <Lionheart>

Sucks to hear about the recruitment, was looking forward to coming to enjoy your campaigns. Still, hope to see you guys around Dun Morogh/Ironforge in the future!
28/05/2018 21:19Posted by Lotheridan
The story chapter ended one day earlier thanks to some excellent detective work by some of the guild!

The only thing I'm sorry for is taking an additional event away from people. Otherwise Kazramath can take a climb on it.

Really enjoyed the latest event chain, even if it was all a dream. Got to kill Kalrite twice too so it wasn't all bad.
I'm not sorry for ending it a day early. Loth is trying to permanently screw my char over >:(
30/05/2018 19:02Posted by Meyryn
I'm not sorry for ending it a day early. Loth is trying to permanently screw my char over >:(

Well since Guillaume can't do it, someone has to.
31/05/2018 09:10Posted by Krusula

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HEH

We said the same about Maurena, but no one wanted to step up to the plate and take one for the team :/
At the risk of shortening my character's projected lifespan quite drastically, I'll consider looking you up in BfA. You sound like cool cats.
31/05/2018 14:28Posted by Nathaniel
At the risk of shortening my character's projected lifespan quite drastically, I'll consider looking you up in BfA. You sound like cool cats.

We're really not.
31/05/2018 15:14Posted by Mahodail
We're really not.

I'm cool tho.

join guild.

is good.
31/05/2018 16:36Posted by Flash
31/05/2018 15:14Posted by Mahodail
We're really not.

I'm cool tho.

join guild.

is good.

Flash is cool yeah. But that's about it.
Got to hear about Darys getting beaten by a scrawny archer with the nickname of being useless. Great times we live in.
31/05/2018 09:38Posted by Mactav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Be careful there, your guild master got banned for lenny faces before...
With the Drums of War campaign starting in less than a month now you can expect to see the Lionheart there in full force! Also that story that was spoken of in the last update? It's here!

Return of Kazramath: The Dream's Aftermath follows the council after their 'failed' attempt to kill the Lionheart. The story is set about a week after the conclusion of our story chapter "Benefactors".

If you're interested in reading you can find it in the 'archives' -> 'stories' section. Or simply follow the link here: https://lionheartguild.weebly.com/stories.html
Lotheridan buried me under rubble today.

I wish we had a different guild leader.
14/06/2018 00:31Posted by Montero
I wish we had a different guild leader.

I wish you had stayed buried
Outside of the guild, we advertise our heroic adventures and seem like super awesome, competent heroes with strong unity on duty.

Off duty, me and Vaalec are now bickering over Regina keeping her stuff in the Guild Hall's tavern basement which Vaalec squats in, and disapproves of having his space taken by Regina's belongings.

The unity of the Lionheart is truly strong and unbreakable.
That moment when you are doing a DM'd event with your guild in an RP PvP campaign, and then these guys ambush you and interrupt your flow and foil you!

Highlight of my day. Probably my favorite part about the first day of Drums of War; makes things truly escalate and more immersive/dangerous.

Was an honor to have that skirmish with Lionheart, and their leader (Lotheridan) immediately cooperated and arranged a mini event with us on the spot. Looking forward to see you guys again on the fields of battle.

For the Horde! *bares teeth*
05/07/2018 23:31Posted by Ðawnseeker
Looking forward to see you guys again on the fields of battle.

Looking forward to stabbing you all and emerging victorious again!
Looking forward to stabbing you all and emerging victorious again!

Hello there