[A-RP] The Seventh Legion - Sixth Cohort

Day 3 of the campaign the Seventh engaged with forces from the Frozen Paw and the Duskwatch Outriders. Good fun!

1 Like

Not the character I wanted to post on, however, I have been meaning to RP with you guys. Looking for an Alliance military guild that takes potential Worgen of Void elves?

1 Like

We are currently on the front. If you have a reason to be there, seek us out!

3 Likes

I’m already there on my Worgen doing only camp RP because I did not sign up for the RP PVP on Alliance.

When I get the chance I will try drop a whisper to an officer or a GM, heck I will even try RP with any member.

2 Likes

Yeah sure thing, we should be around tonight if you want to bump into us! If not drop me a whisper in game.

2 Likes

And so the campaign comes to an end, sadly the number balance was to bad to keep the campaign going and it was turning into a very one sided fight. The Seventh will return to Stormwind until the end of the week before being redeployed.

The battle is over but the war still rages ever onward.

2 Likes

House Bloodthorn will come for the Oathbreaker.

1 Like

You will try.

4 Likes

Recruitment is now closing. The Legion will redeploy to the blood soaked shores of Kalimdor, where sailors fought and died.

1 Like

Even the 7th Legion shall experience the seas, shores… Well, the seas are blue and blue is their favorite color (and mine tbh!)
Although shores are blood soaked… red… red always clashes with blue…

Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our first time in Kalimdor since the fall of Teldrasil, so it’s going to be a nice change of scenery from Zandalar!

2 Likes

Home sweet home!

Ohno…What have you done to it!?

2 Likes

It was green, now is red :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ll shank you for ruining my home :dagger:

2 Likes

The Legion spends their last night in the city before we deploy to Kalimdor for a prolonged campaign against the Horde.

4 Likes

A solid group of lads! Always good to RP with and I’m not just saying that because you bumped our post last night…

6 Likes

I knew you’d see it my way :wink:

3 Likes

The Seventh Legion have made their way to Blood Watch. A strange parasitic venom from even stranger snakes has caused quiet the stir when infecting one of the Legionaries, however, that is the least of their troubles as they now face a new foe… a foe that has taken a dislike to Alliance and Horde alike.

3 Likes

I hope you enjoyed the twist!

2 Likes

The Seventh must now contend with both Horde and Naga forces as they fight a desperate defense of Bloodmyst Isle.

2 Likes