[A-RP] - The Sha'ur 🐐

The Draenei has perfected their illusions I see… Being able to look exactly like an underpaid soldier of the Kingdom of Stormwind! Amazing!

2 Likes

Hands up to these based goats! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Would appreciate if we could ever have Draenei forms :partying_face: so I may sneak in!
Best of luck Shaur people!

1 Like

Small time spent in Hinterslands with the Thalassian Accord and Duskrunners, Lenoir owes me gold after what happened in the Plaguelands. Ruining fine armour and how we were forced into Quel’thalas, where Sin’dorei from the Division Twenty Three suddenly appeared out of nowhere at their own gate, almost stopping us from moving further to our destionation. We were allowed to continue… that time. :eyes:

1 Like

Time really flies as another year has gone by. Today marks the day for when the Sha’ur was re-established. So tonight the Sha’ur will come together and celebrate the guild’s 4th anniversary!

Four amazing years, not many of us would have expected, but here we are. Each anniversary is always a surprise, and another year to look forward to with plenty of new adventures on the way!

2 Likes

I wish you all a wonderful celebration! Make sure that Lenoir doesn’t drink all the booze and that there are no pesky demons lurking around in need of a good fight :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh wow, 4 years is quite an accomplishment - Happy Birthday from the other goat group! Hope you have a good party tonight :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the milestone, 4 years is quite something. :goat:

2 Likes

Four years was quite a milestone to achieve indeed and I’m happy to see that we’ve managed to pass it, not just thanks to our members but also to those who supports us outside of the guild. And more than so, I’m looking for us to hit a milestone of 5th anniversay <3 :goat:

2 Likes

The icey cold of Northrend awaits this week. A good chance to slap Lenoir and bury her in snow. Oh the possibilities are endless! :goat:

2 Likes

Summer is a rough time with all the Light, the shamanism and Augari fire tricks. Maybe try less warmth magic or similar during this time of the year. :thinking:

1 Like

With summer almost over (what a relief), and vacation time being over more or less, new adventures await the Sha’ur this week, and with more to come the rest of the year.

Good to see you guys about have RP with you when I was in The Moonlight Grove.

1 Like

Are you lovely goats currently open for recruitment at all?
If so, what’s the best way to get into contact?

3 Likes

We’re open to recruitment, though we do have some events starting Thursday lasting to Friday, so getting recruited might be difficult, but once those events are done, you can contact any member game, to get in contact with an officer, then it can be taken from there!

2 Likes

The Sha’ur is currently operating from Dalaran the next few days before they head out on a mission this Tuesday, somewhere on the Broken Isles.

3 Likes

Adventures await the Sha’ur soonTM!

2 Likes

The Sha’ur has successfully deployed to Ashenvale to assist Kaldorei with even more cultist plot and schemes! :crossed_swords: With a first group of cultists dealt with, allied forces now contemplate in Astranaar for future action that is yet to be taken.

3 Likes

It’s been a small while since we dealt with the cultists’ plots and schemes in Kalimdor, which had a small group on Azuremyst and Bloodmyst as well. That was dealt with too, thanks to the aid of our Kaldorei allies, and Lenoir’s amazing “This is Sparta!” moment with one of the Cultists in Darkshore.

1 Like

Hey, I met one of your soldiers recently in Stormwind. Interesting how my eyes did miss your guild so often. :slight_smile:

2 Likes