[A-RP] - The Sha'ur 🐐

By the Light, three years go by quickly, and it’s just one issues after an hour. First Primalists attacking Bloodmyst Isles, and now the Sha’ur find themselves in Ashenvale helping their Kaldorei allies with Primalists as well!

5 Likes

Always good to see the Sha’ur in action, we need a bit of light infused firepower every now and then! Very glad they came to our aid.

4 Likes

Oof… it’s that time of the year again. Winter Veil is upon us! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Hmm… It’s been some quite time for the Sha’ur, but with holiday long over and new year as well, we’ll soon be getting back to our roots, and set out on new adventures! :goat:

1 Like

The Sha’ur are great people!

The Sha’ur is currently in Ashenvale for some training exercises, the Kaldorei land has to offer of challenges, before going on a journey up to the cold North. :cold_face:

1 Like

The Sha’ur is on a verge of undergoing a soft reboot, more to follow soon™!

2 Likes

You didn’t say “soft re-baat” I am disappointed!

We start by throwing out all the alcohol, we don’t need.

1 Like

Wish I didnt work evenings

1 Like

10.1.5 looks fun. However in the light of the new class options added for Draenei and Lightforged, we will not be accepting warlocks, as cool as chaos bolt’s cast animation is.

In other news, the Sha’ur will be celebrating its 5th anniversary the coming week. To think it’s been five years almost, and with 8 with the timeskip.
Along with that, new adventures await as well.

4 Likes

Happy birthday to the good gotes!

Sha’ur has hit it’s 5 years mark today! :goat:
:partying_face: Yay to us!

2 Likes

This guild concept looks cool. Can I ask - what are your thoughts on people roleplaying as Broken Draenei? Would you welcome such characters by any chance?

Cheers!

But you will interact with them ofc, right?

By bashing their heretical skulls with hammer!!

I see the Shaur and I will never be friends, not because of the Warlocks-thing but because of how different we see the Light :smiley:

I just joined, not sure what is the real policy here, except few things. So thats kinda my own thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, from my former experiences with the Shaur I was quite viewed as an “almost”-heretic when it comes to my characters views on the Light.

I decided to roll with it :smiley:

1 Like

Ye, I guess I joined the right guild then :stuck_out_tongue: “No sacrifice is too great, no treachery too small!” The Light wills it!