[A-RP] - The Sha'ur 🐐

Bumping wildly

2 Likes

And bleating wildly. goat noises ensue

1 Like

In time, it will not be long until the Sha’ur will head to the Dragon Isles and conclude the current story, before setting out on new stories and adventures.

3 Likes

The mission on the Dragon Isles have concluded. And tonight a new mission awaits.

2 Likes

The Sha’ur once more is seeking for those stranded goats to come and join under our banner after taking a step back to its original roots.
Main thread has been updated with relevant information!

5 Likes

With the main thread updated, internally the Sha’ur has also had a change of GM again. Returning the leadership to Lenoir.

4 Likes

The Sha’ur has successfully went through the internal changes of its structure and rankings before being able to move out and conduct a number of missions already.

A new story takes place where the brave :goat: team with their allies are forced to face the Man’ari group - a rogue detachment that was hiding ever since the Legion defeat and oddly enough fights and utilizes tactics in a similar way as our adventurers. Where will this all lead to? No one knows just yet! :popcorn:

3 Likes

While our story with a newfound adversary continues, we begin to work on other quests & missions in order to bump up quality of content, by using TRP3 Extended features.
Some of those quests you can participate at your own leisure as they can be found in public.

Here’s a small instruction on how you can find one of them:
https://imgur.com/a/sSbuTUw

(Don’t mind my other character, it’s your old Len, working around the post limitations.)

2 Likes

With Christmas and New Year crawling up behind a corner, Sha’ur is going on a small break to celebrate with their family and friends. Next year we have more events and other interesting goodies planned, such as Quest Rooms and more.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone :snowman: :goat:

5 Likes

Ah gee, I was about to write something, Lenoir :smiley:

3 Likes

:goat: :goat: :goat: Goats.

4 Likes

The goats rule! BAAH!

1 Like

Preventing closing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do it again.

3 Likes

You’re not doing a good job, Aallal. Too many :pancakes:

2 Likes

:fist: Keeping it up so it won’t be claimed into the forum darkness.

1 Like

Not IC related, but maybe important to note.

After long consideration I decided to leave the Shaur. It was something I have been thinking about for some time already. And today I made a decision.

My time with the Shaur was a blast. All very good and respectable people. Definitely can recommend their company!

To all of the Shaur here and in the future, I wish you lots of adventures and great RP events. :raised_hands: :blush:

2 Likes

I like to kek at Lenoir. Kek.

I like to kek at Allerii. But in all seriousness, simply bumping a thread because why not.

1 Like

Bumping before this thread gets lost to the void! 🩵🐏

2 Likes