[A-RP] - The Sha'ur 🐐

We used to have one Broken many years ago and it’s not a concept that we are against. After all, Broken are the unfortunate ones who suffered the Red Mist. They were and still are part of the Draenei culture.

Of course. I’ve read recently some examples given by the others of how Lightforged use the light to ‘make demons work’ per say, so it’s a working practice that can be frowned upon but not disregarded, certainly not on an ooc level either.

2 Likes

The NPC in PTR leak is geting a literal soulstone from player. I am afraid there will be no Light involved.

Shush, we make our own canon.

2 Likes

Well, to me when it comes to Lightforged Warlocks at least, IC just by default seem like such an odd thing, and one big contradiction to what they are. Compared to normal Draenei at least.

If I end seeing a Lightforged saying they’re a warlock with the Army of the Light, wielding Fel, my Lightforged will have a hard time just accepting and rolling with that. Imagine you spend countless millennia fighting demons, fighting Fel, become infused with Light, only just go “I’m a warlock now.”

I mean, I myself will just be like “yeah, sure” and try to ignore that person ICly as good as possible… But it really depends on the context. If we say now for instance that said LFD Warlock got exiled/rejected by the army of light due to their obsession for forcing demons to fight for him/her/them, I could go along with it.

1 Like

That might be a thing even offiicaly tho. Excomunicated.

This is going to be my last post for tonight. The Sha’ur has hit its 5th year, and the anniversary over the two days it’s been happening, has been such a memorable one.

Thanks to the members who helped making it memorable, and to our Kaldorei guests from the Moonrise Hermitage! Absolutely amazing evenings! :goat:

2 Likes

I thank you for the expierence and for having me and sorry for those transgressions, I just started. X)

1 Like

I got an idea about interesting lfd lock. Someone who was captured by Legion and experimented upon to create supersoldier with high resistance to the Light’s powers. But the captive’s faith and determination prevented them to succumbing but they are still tainted. The Light within them keeps the Fel in check and it isn’t that addictive or corrupting. And they would explode or something when cleansed, otherwise why don’t just get cleansed when freed X) What do you say about that?

I have no special opinion about that. Sound solid to me but more I don’t think about it.

Edit: Doesn’t mean it is bad or anything.

1 Like

Soon returning to Northrend again. With summer coming, the cold north is more attractive.

3 Likes

Oh, so true.

2 Likes

Ooof! A very cold night it became for some in Icecrown!

1 Like

chuckles maniacally in german

1 Like

Stay warm up there! You’re a good bunch of goats!

Well, most of them and myself will head to more warm areas soon :smiley:

1 Like

It would seem the mission in Northrend was a success. What a sha…- I mean, how good for them!
And with that, it will be a bit of time before heading out on a new mission. Now is the time to enjoy the disgusting summer and heat. :sun_with_face: :fire:

3 Likes

Joins the ranks of The Sha’ur as Trial. May many future adventures come! :goat:

2 Likes

Pity Aallal got roflstomped off screen by random pack of ghouls before the best action and wasn’t there. But she has recovered and is ready to join other missions! It was fun!

1 Like

About 3-4 visits to Northrend over the last few months, the next destination shouldn’t be as cold, with a journey to the Dragon Isles being next on the list.

2 Likes