[A-RP] The Tilted Coin Beach Party Sunday 15-09

yeah true I bet he’s ragingly jealous of someone that aggressively writes sexual acts in a game for ages 12 and up I suppose

5 Likes

So… to be entirely clear on this statement, the Allied Races are bound to combatant related roles? I’m not about to touch on the allegations, true or not, of other matters related to this guild. The above statement just grates me.

yeah I’d say that the people who sacrificed their entire livelyhood and status to unlock the power of the Void should be doing something with it instead of being a bartender, hope that’s not 2 crazy 4 u

Same goes for those whose faith was so strong that they transformed their very body into tools of their gods.

6 Likes

Teldrassil burns… The people I swore to avenge and safeguard are refugees in a different continent… Our lands are plagued… I am infused with fel energy to be the strongest of my people… I must make sure nobody is rude at the Blue Recluse.

13 Likes

That clears up your view. Cheers.

1 Like

Eh you can thank Blizzard for that one when they literally make Lightforged innkeepers.

I must agree, lightforge and demon hunters are fighters in lore, not some random bar employer.

1 Like

Then again, it might be a good idea to get to know people and their characters before judging someone. Someone might have an IC reason for what they do. Other just don’t want to be generic character number 928.

I can only react to the context I’m given. By all means write out however you excuse it and I’ll judge you by that instead, but as it stands I see a void elf being a bartender instead of any race that makes more sense being a bartender.

last I checked they’re only inkeepers in combat/racial zones, might be wrong.

Of course, I understand that. Though there is also the option to just allow people to have fun. Some people might get the lore wrong, not going to claim myself an expert either. What I do know though. Is that I have a lot of fun doing what I do. And I have met a lot of good friends through this RP. And it’s sad to see someone try to tear it down because of an old grudge. And that statement was not aimed at you Tehya :3 Thanks for your input!

After the Legion got defeated by Alien Santa, The incarnation of Reddit and the Midget from Ludacris’ Necklace, Demon Hunters took up day jobs like being mailmen and working in offices.

see it tonight in the special report: I used to be a super Soldier, now I work at Walmart.

6 Likes

if you just wanna have le funny haha RP, Goldshire is always open :slight_smile:
If people start encouraging a “haha they’re just having fun :smile:” mentality for all lore-breaking or bending or otherwise illogical types of RP, it’s just gonna kill RP in the long run.

I get it, people wanna have fun, but what part of being a velf enhances the bartending experience that you couldn’t achieve by playing a human, dwarf, night elf, etc, other than having the stereotypically ‘pretty’ character skeleton?

1 Like

I’m not even remotely interested in Goldshire RP, and that you find what happens there funny is slightly disturbing to be honest, but to each their own.

And I’m not saying that anything should be accepted, but sometimes it’s hard to stick to the lore perfectly all the time. And people should not be chased off the game with pitch forks by making lore mistakes, or playing their characters a little differently then the standard. There are of course limits that should not be crossed. But to be honest, I’m a bartender, I’m not claiming to be Sylvanas or something IC here. :3 I’m sure there was someone cooking means in the void as well.

You got something against skeletons?

They deserve the right to feel pretty as well, you don’t know what it’s like when you have No Body to hang out with.

Honks nose and slams pie in Crowton’s face

8 Likes

That was physically painful.

1 Like

Suppose I kinda underexplained that one, assuming you were more familiar with it.

There are two goldshires, one is in the tavern, utter degeneracy roams freely. The other is outside the tavern, around the town, etc. loller-esque RP playing at the real thing, but never quite managing. I was referring to the latter category.

Ah, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to attack you. And well. I like to be IC all the time, roleplaying is basically all I do in this game, I don’t enjoy the content. I’m here for my friends, and to have a good time. I’m sure people have a lot of fun outside goldshire, but as far as I know, its mostly OOC out there, and people are not IC.

Not that I would be interested in either of the two anyway. I’ll stick to other zones for now :3

One thing is not rping standard race char. Another is rping a role completly unfitting of said race you are rping.

Ï’m sorry for offending you

Please show me any piece of lore that supports your claim of Race/Class Is unable to become Bartender or any job for that matter? You just can’t seem to accept that not everyone is a boring person like you that REEEE’s 24/7 about MUH LORE. And wish to do something else then join some Military guild, stand in line all day long and say Yes Sir.