[A-RP] [Warlock] Eredun Lullaby - Scholarlicious!

A warm welcome to Tremiere! Her initiation, like these that will follow, included a little bit of secrecy and riddle-solving. Each one will be fairly unique from the rest!

On another note. Some players expressed interest in joining the guild with other classes RPed as warlocks. I regret to reject such applications, but at least for the time being, we require our IC members to be of the Purple Tag™. Associates of members have no limitations on IC or OOC class, but as always, their membership is tied to that of a normal member.
Our little circle is growing in size! We're gearing up fast for our first meeting!
I'm really tempted to get involved with this. Hope to bump into you at some point!
You're always welcome to!
Work is being done on our off-site forum. The first post will be updated when it's alive and kicking!
We are making warlockery great again, and Xe'ra will pay for it!
30/08/2017 23:25Posted by Khelissa

You should make custom hats with that quote. Rake in all the gold.
Our first meeting has been scheduled! Poke us if you wish to join before it!
This week's Archaeology quest offers an opportunity to explore some interesting demonic lore through the solves. Strongly recommended for warlock players and fans!
31/08/2017 22:38Posted by Mayliffe
This week's Archaeology quest offers an opportunity to explore some interesting demonic lore through the solves. Strongly recommended for warlock players and fans!

I found archeology so terribly grindy :( BUT NOW I HAVE TO.

Anyway our first scheduled meeting on Monday will be where be iron out the concept aswell as dwelving into the more esoteric parts of the Fel. Come and join us g'dmit!
A few questions.

What is your stance on keeping warlock pets in public?
Is any member of your guild a "sanctioned" warlock? Which means like "approve by the crown to use Fel magic"
If you had to test Fel on a living thing we can all agree that gnomes make excellent test subjects?
With everyone lining up to go to Argus like its the opening of iphone 14 with the hot new camera, will you be going to Argus?
Will you be traveling around the world solving demonic problems like Scooby doo or are you gonna be staying within Stormwind and just praticing magic.
If one of your members is caught erping/trolling and so on. Will he/she be kicked right away or get a 'second chance'.

That's about all the questions I had. Otherwise your guild looks excellent and I do hope not to run into you. (Due to the nature of my character your guild seems to be the exact opposite of him). Best of luck in finding more members and such.
1. Our policy regarding the use of demonic summons in cities is the same as dressing in impaled skulls that reek of fel in cities. We discourage it (it's against our rules), for a multitude of reasons I'll not explain here to not digress.

2. I cannot speak for everyone in the guild but "sanctioning" warlocks is not canonical, and personally I do not observe it; as such, we lack an official embracing of that policy. If someone wants to follow it it's their personal choice, but it is by no means required.

However, certain characters have openly worked for the Alliance and/or other groups in the past, so you could say they are "sanctioned" in the sense that they've been known by authorities to put their powers in the service of the Crown or its allies.

3. There is no official word on whether or not we are heading to Argus at this time. We're currently steaming towards organising our first official meeting, and setting up the guild in line with the principles outlined in the two opening posts. Whether or not we head to Argus will be determined at a future date, if the circle elects to consider it as an option.

4. Both and neither. Our events will revolve around the study and practice of warlock magic. This may involve obtaining said power as much as it may involve actually experimenting on it. Furthermore, our content will also stray from these tropes to organise things for the warlock community outside our guild.

5. A breach of the game's Terms and Conditions is a serious offence regardless of what breach it is. The situation will be handled on a case-by-case basis depending on its severity, but we aspire to not get in place to need to deal with something like this in the first place.

I hope these answer your questions.
If anyone else has questions for or about us, please let us know! We will be happy to answer either via whisper or by posting here.

The demon hunters beat ya to the punch, sadly.
02/09/2017 16:56Posted by Kymyria

The demon hunters beat ya to the punch, sadly.

Those demon hunter kiddos are always stealing our limelight.
Night elf warlocks.
First meeting is tonight!
Our first meeting progressed just as planned, and very soon we will have a proper base of operations!

Also, if you are a warlock and you wish to RP with us, regardless of whether looking for a guild, give us a poke!
Bump! Still up and running!

We've began preparing our first server event by the way. Details will be out in the coming weeks.
Question: Do you only accept the actual class warlock to be a "real" member, or do you accept those who are warlocks ic or shadowmancers as well ?