[A-RP] [Warlock] Eredun Lullaby - Scholarlicious!

No blasphemy here good sir, just cookies and milk!

What a cool guild! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Educates you in the dark arts with ease.

It’s official: our next lecture is coming next week at our usual lecture day, though at a new time slot! Got curious? There will be a detailed announcement later today or tomorrow!

2 Likes

Had a great encounter with the members of the guild on the opening of TNR Nees’ bookshop. Lovely bunch of people! Highly recommend these guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that summer absences are gradually sorted out, EL is getting back to regular service. We have two or three different lecture topics on the works, though it will be a couple more weeks before we can formally announce something.

Most importantly, we’re reworking our internal rank structure slightly. Please remember we’re also open to non-warlocks through our associate positions! There’s a decent chance we might fully incorporate non-warlock characters into the guild soon too.

Great people and great storylines! It’s here where quality is above quantity! Each member has a unique story and RP-style! Seek them out!

1 Like

I now make a glorious return as the internal poll for whether non-warlocks can gain membership concludes.

Gonna try to have some fun again real soon. :wink:

Hi!

I’m working on a few announcements about the guild, including opening up membership and what not, but thus far I’m reserving them to coincidence with a reworked Argent Archives page! IRL time limitations don’t help but it will be ready soon :kissing:

Oh, and we’ve conducted a poll to find out your topic of choice for the next lecture. Thanks to everyone who voted!

3 Likes