[A-RP] [Warlock] Eredun Lullaby - Scholarlicious!

Just to keep it open, there isnt a lot of warlock rp out there that isnt about cultism. Though we should obviously try to aim towards being some good warlock scholars.

Perhaps it’s time to go blue and dark
 :thinking:

3 Likes

Working to better oneself without limit is objectively superior to being a hired croney for the Kirin Tor or elven Magisters. :wink:

1 Like

My apologies for the lack of lectures recently but I’ve been particularly busy! That being said, there should be announcements about them eventually. No fixed dates just now due to IRL, but they’re coming soonℱ!

4 Likes

Looking forward to the lectures. The two I’ve been to so far have been stellar. x

They really are a treat, aren’t they? Hopefully I can help with the next one. :x

If anyone has a particular topic they’d like to see as well, please do get in touch with us!

This is the guild I mentioned earlier.

Evidently still around.

Yes, very much so.

Greetings disloyal minions! As a reminder, you can reach us out of game in various community discords.

You can easily find me in the old/dormant Warlock and Demon Hunter Discord servers, the active Mage and Druid Discord servers, and select guild servers besides the Lullaby’s own!

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions about the guild or you want to plan events and whatever together!

2 Likes

Lectures in planning stages & I’m brainstorming a concept for a “campaign” thing that hopefully isn’t boring, something more than a one off event. Overarching stories are the best kind.

Waves wand
Pirasty pirthumpy, I give this thread a bumpy!

1 Like

If you allow none guildies and it doesn’t take place during my vacation (on which I’m either in the forest or mountains so no computer) I’d be interested in joining a warlock themed campaign :blush: (just assuming it would be warlock themed)

2 Likes

It’s still in very early stages of planning and it’s not something I’ve done before so I can’t really provide a date, but I’ll see if maybe I can work you into it somehow and I’ll try to remember to get your attention in this thread when I’ve got it more figured out. :heart:

1 Like

Full campaigns are going to be a little difficult overall at the moment, as a lot of us are busy with work or vacation due to the summer, but we still hold stand-alone events, including the odd expedition or so. Certain ones could very well be open for non-guildies!

1 Like

I have been trying to find one of you but it seems to be hard. When would you say your most active moments are?

The most guaranteed way to find us on WoW is to /who us during our weekly meetings, which, at the moment at least, we hold on Fridays around 7 pm CEST. Other than that you may catch individuals at different times and days (I work nights so chances are you spot me in afternoons if at all) or via Discord, which we check regularly, several times per day. I can be found most easily on the Warlock, Demon Hunter, Mage, Druid, Void Elf, and a few guild discords, and some Community servers.

2 Likes

I’ve been in this guild for a short while but I have enjoyed it so far. There is a nice blend of mysticism, individualism but scholarly union in the roleplay. The people have been pleasant and enjoyable to roleplay with and talk to OOC’ly and the roleplay has been fairly frequent. I recommend to anyone who is interested in roleplaying with us to not hesitate in tossing a message our way.

I smell blasphemy.

Nooo you don’t.

I smell wet dog.