[A] Silvermoon <HULKOMANIA> 7/8 HC 2-day a week

Hulkomania is a fresh semi-hardcore guild more on the casual side looking for their fellow brothers to join us in raiding and M+ started by experienced raiders. We fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.

Looking for DPS and healers at the moment

Our goals are AOTC, and getting / helping everyone get at least KSM this season. We’re currently 7/8 H with our roster.

Raid Schedule:

• Wednesday 8PM-10PM Server Time
  • Sunday 8PM-10PM Server Time

If you are interested in raiding/mythics and would rather skip pugging and join a comically fun environment, feel free to contact us on battlenet (or find me ingame):

• mephlaren#2566
  • Erekmar#2260

What we’re looking for

• Beginners and veterans alike
  • It’s just a game, so a chill environment
  • Decent behavior
  • At the least, basic understanding of the English language
  • Accept constructive criticism and be willing to improve
  • Hulk Hogan quotes because I’m starting to run out of them, but the guild name sounded good.

What do we offer though?

• Fun environment, banter is more than encouraged
  • Help with improvement if asked for, including looking through and supporting logs
  • An inclusive and mature guild where everyone is welcome
  • Hopefully, an insane amount of loot
  • Everything needed for successful raids and mythic runs
1 Like

You can also contact myself.

Erekmar#2260

we’re still looking for DPS and healer players :slight_smile: Come join us if you’re looking for good company!

1 Like

Extra bonus points if you have better fashion sense than the dwarf.

Hey, I’m 3/8m tank with valid DPS offspec, can provide more info on discord: ChaoticStupid#9378

Hey, thanks but currently we have no tank spots :slight_smile:

We’re still looking for our fellow hulkomaniacs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Contacted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I applied days ago through guildsofwow, butnit hasn’t even been read. Are you guys still looking for a healer?

hey, yes. sorry! I think i might haven’t figured GOW out well enough yet haha. i’ve messaged you on bnet :slight_smile: