A simple gesture to help the world

I had a post flagged so they hid it… then they unhid it. I didn’t even contact them.

The system generally works that x number of flags will hide a post, then it waits to be reviewed by a human being.

Why can’t people use their remaining game time to farm gold for a token? Why do they need a free month for it? If it takes a whole month to farm the gold for the token then the free month isn’t used for playing and the token month is used for playing or another month of gold farming? It ends in either can’t afford or just gold farms so :woman_shrugging: how does it help in the long run?

2 Likes

Someone could have just lost their job and dont have many days on their sub.

A free month is more than enough to farm gold for the next month (I’m not saying it will take that long - depends on player time and so on) it’s doable with herbing and disenchanting… can even throw in some old raids too:

1 Like

:heart:

Good news when it comes to that thread of mine, with the Legacy loot coming up this coming reset i will update the list which would include the Legion raids!

[For the ones you can Solo that is]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.