A streaming error has occured (WOW51900322)

Hi,

As everyone else I tried to escape the constant dc´ing.

As I thought it might be zone related, I ported to oribos in the tiny window of orpotuniy before dc´ing again.

Which was a huge mistake, I then dc´ed and got this message everytime I try to log in my druid: “A streaming error has occured (WOW51900322)”

I can still log in my other chars, tho I still get disconnected all the time.

Tried deleting cache folder and scan and repair feature, nothing helps.

I have same issue on my priest. I used restuck my character and when i came to finish Quest i am getting disconnected in the same zone again and again and again… Other characters works but when i logged on alt and came to oribos i got disconnected again. My main priest is stuck forever in disconnecting bugged zone.

This has been going on for a while now, it´s kinda odd there´s no blue posts yet.

There are quite a few threads about this error in the Tech Support forum as it’s probably more of a tech issue.

There is a general article about that error code but, while you could try the things they suggest, the large number of posts imply it’s possibly a problem from Blizzard’s end:

Hi there,

We’re looking into this now. Further info and updates to follow in this thread:

Since the restarts this morning I am getting disconnected every few seconds, literally. Log in, get disconnected, log in start flying get disconnected. Something is wrong on your servers

11 Likes

Same thing with my warlock, yet my other characters work?

1 Like

Same issue here, yet the only difference is that Im getting disconnected on character screen. Also noticed the graphics of the characters are not loading as usual and when they load up the disconnect itself happens with error “WOW51900323” :thinking:

I used the unstuck tool on my warlock and it seems to have stopped disconnecting, I’ll update if it starts happening again.

Yeah, like wtf’s going on? Why does the game keep disconnecting upon loading into it?

1 Like

It’s doing it again when I went back to the same spot.

Exact same problem. Have tried character stuck, removed wtf, cashe and addon folders. Tried logging without addons etc. Alts in Shadowlands have no problem, but main in Dragonflight standing in Valdrakken logs out after 5s. Have tried loggin in circa 15 times and still same issue.

I have the same issue. I tied disabling all my addons. It did not help. Tried to leave Valdrakken. Seemed to help a little. Then got disconnected again.
I can’t play now.

Same problem here but only on the main character !!!

1 Like

Same here, had that issue around an hour ago in azur span and now i have it again in valdrakken. really annoying, especially after having to wait 1h for the server maintenance.

Hi I got frequent dissconections but only when I entered Capital city in Dragon Isles

Same issue just now

Same Problem

Starting today this seems to happen a lot for me too. On multiple characters. Makes the game unplayable for me right now :frowning:

Still happening and see it happens to allot of people