A thread which should be unnecessary: OOCers

Now I wonder what my power level is? :thinking:

I have only played classic so i dont know if i go to the proper game. what is it called?

so i can message ifi do play

1 Like

If you think this is hostile
You should have played during vanilla…

i dont think i was born then sorry lol

Hmm… this and your replies say a lot about your intelligence.

Assemblage of Uld in game

Our guild thread here:

4 Likes

That its higher then yours because that would mean he is around the age of 12.

just becuase im younger than you :confused: I want’d to check if this community was right for rp since i found this wow forum and did a few goggle searches and watched kakio a little but it looks fun, but youre being rude :confused:

ok thank you i will read it. what does the [pcu] bit mean? do you roleplay your own faction?

Its part of a guild group, give it a try.

It’s a group of guilds that form a community to roleplay with. They’re some fine individuals.

oh okay i get it. looks cool! are you big group?

absolutely massive

6 Likes

Not part of it but yes its pretty big.

ok ive put the normal game on download so hopefully tommorrow i can play :slight_smile:thnx

4 Likes

Yeah it’s absolutely big, we talking 130+ members.
Here is the forum thread for PCU itself.

5 Likes

You’ll likely find the MRP or TRP add on’s to be useful if you’re going to have a punt at RPing, They’re pretty memory light, so shouldn’t cause any problems. They’re not compulsory by any means,but allow you to flesh out your character a bit more,plus (with the best will in the world) it tends to be a sign that someone is an RP’er or interested in learning the ropes.

4 Likes

you do addons by the twitch app? i need to install that too, thnx :slight_smile:
is this the only group on the real game or is there others?

People are confrontational because after months or even years of disruption to a hobby they enjoy people tend to get bored of reposting the same friendly measured responses

You’re reading it right now, so you tell me

8 Likes

lol i get it
you posted that thing megnarosh linked, are you their leader then? of the group?

There are others, but I don’t think any can rival in size, activity, and quality.

This is the big man, yes.