A thread which should be unnecessary: OOCers

Thank you friend. Late-night posting in all its glory.

2 Likes

Those are ERPers. Same as Goldshire Lux. If you want to be recognised as a RP guild they are to be recognised as RPers as well. If not then neither are you.

I’m calling bull. If you felt that was the case you wouldn’t have refused to hand it out and used the logic you used before about helping other guilds.

18+ (not the ERP kind of 18+, the mature community kind) guilds, the community for determining who are actual Jade Witches and which members of various guilds are at risk so that they can be helped, etc.

You are severely SEVERELY underestimating AD’s tenacity on matters such as this.

You say they were not justified. Clearly others disagree.

Everyone on the AD forums who has responded to you (aside from your forsaken and a level 10 Pandaren) has been 100% against you. That does not happen in most ERP scandals. Vaxir and Perroy have been on the AD forums long enough to back me up on that.

Biased in your own favour of course.

You have an easy way to do it and you’ve passed it up. You’ll understand if I don’t believe you.

OoCers doss about maybe griefing the ERPers in the inn. The ERPers in the inn put kids at risk.

You have never proven that you do not.

No it doesn’t. It’s not the ERP that’s the worst thing about you as a person. It’s that you were willing to sell out on something you believe puts kids more at risk.

Until then more will be safe and even after that there will be those who have not found a way around it so in total less will be harmed. In addition to the fact that prior to loopholes being found the method will be more widely spread. That would result in more minors being safe.

Yes but we can’t control “people” in centralized way. If there was no me and no Goldshire Lux all those perverts would remain and would probably be even worse. So thinking about ‘what if’ isn’t productive. Instead we should think ‘how to’, don’t you think?

I have no relation to those OOC cyberers that existed in Goldshire 10 years before me, I can assure you.

I’ve seen your YouTube channel. I mean, I don’t want to post that vile stuff here. But hook me up on discord and I can paste the video where you are doing the exact opposite of what you claim here.

Same goes for anyone else who is wondering.

6 Likes

But I thought the PCU were a Hivemind… have we been living a lie? My opinions… where do I download my opinions from! He-sdsag!1002010101

Vash.exe has stopped working, goto start

1 Like

Well hello there!

I’m one of the officers of the seventh rastari cohort, the “Painted Shields”. An exclusive troll military unit.

We recruit any troll able and willing to fight for Zandalar & its allies in the Horde.

Find us in game (Currently in Dazar’alor) in prime-time hours or hit me up on b net Revantusk#2743

6 Likes

You mean raiding, pvp and dancing RP?

Lilynore#1224

I thought we were discussing Goldshire, no? We can’t control “people” of Goldshire in centralized way, so ‘what if’ thoughts are useless.
Also, :clown_face:

No. I don’t.

2 Likes

What’s the channel name?

Goldshire Lux. Feel free to hit me up on Skabitha#5555 and I can save you a lot of pain and just point you to one of the timestamps.

Please keep in mind that we weren’t the only guild there. And we aren’t responsible for behavior of others :woman_shrugging:

you are responsible for the child grooming perpetrated in your guild though.

you associate with those types of people, you are those types of people

1 Like

Just watching these is funny.

Sure, you can’t control other guilds. I agree there.

But you sure as hell helped in enabling them.

Nope, they just came to our event. We’re not responsible for them.

‘enabling them’ how? Such guilds existed 10 years before me.

reminder that the person playing lilynore is in fact a nonce.

6 Likes

You’ll get owned once Lilynonce reports you, I bet.

2 Likes

No, instead you recruit loads of Goldshire ERPers into your guild and encourage them to go and infect other RP hubs such as Stormwind and Dalaran, going so far as to host multiple events in order to encourage them to go there. It’s fortunate that you spend all of your time stalking RPers on your Forsaken or griefing RP on your Draenei nowadays as it means you aren’t hosting your events and recruiting more ‘dancers’ with their f-lists and lust bars. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes