A thread which should be unnecessary: OOCers

It’s a dead game.

2 Likes

Lol, he wasn’t, why do oocers see anything that goes against their point of view as hostile?

1 Like

that seems a little hostile to me :frowning:

The off-realmers just are not at the power level of the average argent dawn forum poster. They are unable to make arguments, and get easily offended.
It’s why we want to send them off on the plane.
:point_right: :airplane:

1 Like

So you feel attacked, sorry, that doesn’t make the reply hostily just because you feel like it is.

OOCer on the wrong realm lol

Argent Dawn is the only server on EU (either classic or current WoW) that has any RP at all. And as u can probably see from this thread it’s pretty big + active + passionate !! :exploding_head:

You should make a character here … i know a good gnome + dwarf guild … hehe …

6 Likes

Now I wonder what my power level is? :thinking:

I have only played classic so i dont know if i go to the proper game. what is it called?

so i can message ifi do play

1 Like

If you think this is hostile
You should have played during vanilla…

i dont think i was born then sorry lol

Hmm… this and your replies say a lot about your intelligence.

Assemblage of Uld in game

Our guild thread here:

4 Likes

That its higher then yours because that would mean he is around the age of 12.

just becuase im younger than you :confused: I want’d to check if this community was right for rp since i found this wow forum and did a few goggle searches and watched kakio a little but it looks fun, but youre being rude :confused:

ok thank you i will read it. what does the [pcu] bit mean? do you roleplay your own faction?

Its part of a guild group, give it a try.

It’s a group of guilds that form a community to roleplay with. They’re some fine individuals.

oh okay i get it. looks cool! are you big group?

absolutely massive

6 Likes

Not part of it but yes its pretty big.