A wonna fly

Seriously? Everyone is only talking about how druids lost the normal option for flight form, but no one is mentioning flight speed? Dracthyr - flight speed 420, regular mount - 420. Druid -? Firstly, it’s not known from the standard interface, and secondly, the bird form itself says 220… I thought it was a bug, but after testing I can assure you that the speed is not 420. It’s 300 or 200, or maybe something in between.

These two issues are very terrible overall, but combining them makes it even more frustrating.

2 Likes

I have not tested myself but it would not suprise me if Blizz simply forgot about Druid flightform.

1 Like

Yup, skyriding seems fine. But legacy flying I did the same distance in 14 seconds with bird form and 11 seconds with a flying mount.

2 Likes

Can anybody else test and confirm this? I would test myself but don’t have access to my PC currently. If confirmed, this would be a pretty annoying issue…

Yes, Flight Form is slower than a flying mount.

3 Likes

Well, that sucks :poop: Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.