Druid appreciation thread

Druids are gods/goddess thread, after all this is their thread.

Highlighted druid issues. Highlighted in the closed threads by a druid. Druid views matter.

I have found out that posting any druid videos is not allowed as its spam. Likely this thread will die but I got to try. Up to you Druids to show if you are appreciated or not. I cant keep the thread active or thats spamming/trolling.

2 Likes

So not an appreciation thread then…

Not a lot so far, no one will post.

I think druids will be one of the good heals for solo bgs :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Guardian Druid is very fun to play in TWW beta. So looks like druid could be meta for tanking. Videos of over 1Mhps for Guardian Druid when tanking. Also the nerfs are not so bad for druid so far. So god/goddess tank is possible.

Also we can dragon fly with druid flight form now, Its better than normal mounts cause we can use it while drop :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

There is also a bug were you can fly around with a cat on your back. Got that from youtube comments. No other class can do that. Also can gather herbs in flight form.

Druid feature, flying with a cat on back :dracthyr_hehe:

1 Like

There was a bug were druids could fly in cat form. Its from the youtube video, " (Druid) Fly in cat form." Channel Archvaldor’s Warcraft. Druids have the best bugs.

Note: I’m not going to post here or on the forums any longer. I might move to another game as well.

Can I have your gold?

Dude the thread is dead. No one likes your class, memes or videos. Gold, I’m not being banned trading gold. If I give you gold blizzard will 100% account ban me for selling gold.

Get the message the mod wants this gone. Druid videos/memes and cute animals are just randomally deleted. They dont want this stuff, so dont post.

Asking for gold is just asking for yourself to be banned for paying for gold. The only people you get gold from is blizzard. Read the rules. Buying and selling gold is banned. They wont care if I gave it too you or you payed for it. Because both look the same, they wont check. Then when you open a ticket you will get a automated response basically telling you to get lost.

All blizzard mods do is look for the quick ban and move on. No right of appeal, you get a automated message or after a week or so of an open ticket they will just close the ticket and tell you not to create another. If they cant find any reason to ban, then they delete the post anyway. Again no appeal.

You are just setting yourself up for a ban. Players who have moved gold between accounts have been banned.

Your only choice is to contact their legal team in writing by letter but then nothing will happen. You need a legal reason for blizzard to re-access a sanction. Everyone I know just gets told to get lost. Even if they relook at the issue, they are just looking for another reason to ban. Trolling will become spam because there wasnt a reason for action. They just reply to flagged posts and ban them in seconds and move on or delete them. They almost never work out if a rule has been broken. Same with gold. If it could look like it, then its gold selling. Its very superficial to save time. This is why no one will want to re-access because the goal is not to waste any more time on it. Money saved, who cares about you.

You might think its a good troll to ask for the gold but now ask yourself. What if I gave you the gold?

This isnt ment to be post against the rule. Just a post to warn someone about how blizzard treat players.

As a kitty player, I do humbly ask if I can has cheesburgur (a spec that isn’t trash)

also

You wanna appreciate druid, then why not take some regrowth healing and vibe dude, it ain’t that serious my g

2 Likes

Its at the level of harassment now, most of the time there was no reason for any moderation. Deleting posts on topic for being “inappropriate” when they are videos that are cute animals from a youtube kids channel or bbc. Fennec fox video that people liked in another appreciation thread. Really the focus is on me, other posters are not getting this level of toxic moderation.

There is no appreciation druid thread, I cant post anything without being randomly moderated. So I’m not going to post. Blizzard can get lost.

Who spit on your pizza?

Unlikely but go on.

Innaproriate does not mean harmful to consume it mean it is not relevant given the subject matter, for intstance if I create a thread about how a class should balanced, those videos would be not appropriate for the thread, not because of who posted them, but because for lack of better words “who asked/wrong thread”.

Just a tip, maybe don’t post about appreciating the class then immidiatly setting the tone by adressing the bugs and issues with it, that’s like saying your gonna compliment someone and then straight of the bat calling them fat or saying they have a pimple, yknow what I mean?

1 Like

All kitty druids are gods/goddess. Basically druids forms are avatars of their patron. Example the being of reverence for cat form is Ashamane. Ashamane is a female cat goddess. She is a wild god. Thus when druids change into their forms, they become a little avatar of a wild god. Thus all druids are god/goddess in the same way Jesus is for god. https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1084556-ashamane.jpg Ashamane in the maw, quest “Tracking a Wild God”.

[Ashamane’s Guidance]

Talent
Requires Druid

Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane
During Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane and for 30 sec after it ends, your Rip and Rake each cause affected enemies to take 3% increased damage from your abilities.

Thus venerate the immortal goddess kitty and her avatars. Funny how no one that could see what I was posting in the first thread onwards was basically the lore of the game. Cat Druids are their wild god/goddess made flesh.

Thus venerate cats etc if you are into cat form. Ashamane is a powerful cat. Thus cat videos are no topic if they highlight cat behaviour and venerate cats for the cute powerful and full of personally natures. Their need to hunt and play.

Thus if I say druids are gods/goddesses. You now understand they are avatars of their ild god/goddess. That this is backed up by lore.

If I state that this is a holy item. The video shows a shrine of Ashamane and a staff with a huge cat head on a stick.

If I post random looking cat or druid videos. Its all veneration of the wild gods/goddesses and their avatars. Tryiny to understand cats is basically trying to understand the nature of Ashamane. Its not actionable by the forum mods because its general ingame lore and RP veneration of Ashamane. With a little humor of course.

So if I post this then it makes purfect sense.

Read the comments for the video,

My cat rolled over in my arms purring so loudly and closed his eyes as if he’s completely relaxed.

Basically the videos I post are prayers used to venerate the god/goddess kitty. Of course they are always on topic. No one considers the lore in this game taken literary and how much fun it would become.

You should see the amount of actioned posts for no good reason I have on this account for every random thing for all different post types. I would say with ease that they are all within the rules. Blizzard removing/deleting and doing nothing else. There comes a point were this become simple harsments. Even liitle thing being actioned by mods, with little or no reason to do so. This is why I’m not posting, tired of it.

Here’s an example of an actionable youtube video in the vulpera appreciation thread. This is not normal moderation at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.