A Worthy Ally quests bug

Same here, I think yesterdays patch broke it.

Same for me

Hello!

While I don’t have specific updates on this issue, I want to confirm that all your reports on the two quests are not ignored, they have been noted and the relevant teams have been informed :slight_smile:

Thank you all in advance for your patience while this is being looked into! :blue_heart:

13 Likes

Hi Felranys,

Thanks for letting us know! Would you be able to post here again when the bug has been resolved? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here.

Same here too :astonished:

Same here not working still this weekly reset

Same here, maybe they can’t live together, only one A Worthy Ally quest can be active :expressionless:

Same here on my rogue, tried to abandon the quest and get it again and do world quests but it stays at 0/1500.

Same issue here!

Got an update on the game today, I hope it would have solved the issue, but still, no luck, the quest is bugged :sob:

Anyone got it working? Or is it still bugged?

Still not working 2 minutes ago. Beginning to suspect that nothing will be done before weekly reset.

It’s too late for this weeks quest. But yeah, seems like these kind of bugs receive 0 attention.

Have the same issue

Have the same issue

Have the same issue, thought it was just me- hope it gets fixed soon.

Unfortunately having exactly the same issue with both quests. Just recieved a ticket reply in game, the feedback after three days wait was - ‘put in a bug report’.

Please, at least give us a day for doing the quest. New expansion is just around the corner and we cannot even farm Dragonflight reputation efficiently.

1 Like

I am having the same problem.

Coming here just to say that I got [Dream Wardens Insignia] from the [Cache of Overblooming Treasures] that is given after completing [The Superbloom] weekly and after using the insignia the reputation counted towards [A Worthy Ally: Dream Wardens].