AB and WSG

Only for premades.

Well thats if you want to have a chance at winning.

Fix please

EDIT: To all you ppl saying “Just form your own premade” Yeah well it shouldnt be mandatory if people want to have a chance at winning. The only reason you say this is because you want that free honor. Wouldnt be funny if you actually had to put some work into winning.

23 Likes

So stop being funny and put some work, anyone can solo queue, but to be in premade you have to be ok :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah thats not what I said.

2 Likes

No, what you said is “I want to win but dont want to co-operate and co-ordinate with my teammates”.

Have you tried playing retail? Or even just AV.

1 Like

Thats still not what I said.

Full denial premade abuser, I guess thats you.

12 Likes

It is essentially what you said, I just re-worded it for you to flip your bias.

If you don’t like premades, stick to AV. If you don’t like AV and dont want to premade, stick to retail.

1 Like

To form a premade, requires some effort. To join existing premades requires some gear, and after some skills.
I’ve been accepted in premades with not even preraid BiS items. But thats because I play a Priest. Other classes, wouldn’t be accepted. I know that because out raid leaders reject badly geared players every day.

4 Likes

And you only say this because you are abusing AB/WSG premades 24/7 to gain some honor.

It shouldnt be mandatory to form a premade group in order to have a chance at winning in wsg/ab.

7 Likes

No, I say this because this is the Classic way. Because this is how you knew that people would play when you signed up.

If you don’t like the way people play Classic, you simply don’t like Classic. Either adapt to the way people play Classic, or leave.

Why shouldn’t it? Why should you be able to compete with people without putting any effort into anything?

I like the game how it was in vanilla, thanks. I’ll stick to pointing out how this amount of premades was never a thing, and that if we make a change to the game so that less premades exist it will actually be more like vanilla.

I’ll continue to point out how you are misrepresenting this point of view (and intentionally so) by pretending non-premade pvp is “solo play” and “not working together with your group”. Both of these are false. A solo queue still puts you in a group with others, and you still need to work together to defeat the enemy team.

7 Likes

Ye dont bother wasting your time with that guy. Hes clearly abusing premade groups 24/7 and wouldnt want to actualyl have to put in some work to win hes games.

Back in vanilla I didnt play vs premade games every game. It was a rare thing back then at least for me on the server i played on.

4 Likes

And that therein lies your problem.

You can’t relive Vanilla. The playerbase is different, your memories are different, your feelings are different. Your experience of Vanilla was completely different to somebody else’s and it is literally impossible for everybody to get their vision of Vanilla.

Except, it wont.

If Blizzard tackle premading, the HPH meta will shift. No doubt you cried about the 7min Drek rush AV meta? Blizzard tackled that, now we have the AB/WSG premade meta.

It doesn’t matter how many restrictions Blizzard add, you’re not getting your vision of Vanilla. Accept that and move on.

That kind of attitude is exactly why you’ll never get your way. Go to retail.

1 Like

No thanks you can go back to retail your self.
If I could block or ignore you I would for sure. You are trolling me calling me to go back to retail just because I actually want to have a chance at winning AB/WSG without forming a premade group that shouldnt be a mandatory thing in the first place.

5 Likes

You can block and ignore people on the forums. That isn’t going to help your argument though, is it?

Telling you to go play a game better suited toy our playstyle isn’t trolling. Having a differing view to somebody isn’t trolling.

You want to change my game to suit you, without caring for the consequences. Not only is that WORSE than trolling, but it’s outright disrespectful.

The thing is you wont accept the fact that it shouldnt be mandatory to form a premade group for AB/WSG in order to have a chance at winning. And I guess the reason for that is you are abusing premade groups 24/7.

Just because you dont want to actually put in some work in ab/wsg in order to win doesnt mean im wrong.

Would it really be so awful to actually be placed vs other premade groups? Would you start crying if you cant win AB in <5min? christ…

4 Likes

And you’re not accepting the fact that you shouldn’t be able to compete with people if you don’t put any effort it.

If you don’t like premades, wait a few months. Once the gear is no longer BiS, less people will be premading for the efficient honor.

Math time. If 90% of your games are against premades, that mades that 90% of games FOR premades are ALSO against premades.

So how is that easy honor?

Yeah thats not the case.

so by your logic you cant put any effort into a bg unless you form a premade group.

alright.

4 Likes

Yeah, it is. How exactly do you get a 90% “premade vs puggers only” ratio? The old premade scouting tactic was already removed by Blizzard.

So by your logic, team play in a team game is unfair.

If it were the case then these forums probably wouldnt be flooded with complaints about premade groups…

there is a difference in a premade group and a group of random people joining together dont u think?

again: the only reason u dont want this is not to be fixed is because u want free wins & honor.

You seem confused about what Classic is.

Classic is a recreation of 2006 world of Warcraft based on patch 1.12.1 with progressive content and a modern client on top emulating Vanilla.

The queue system is working as intended and no one is exploiting it so there is nothing to fix.

People are playing the game differently in 2020 compared to 2006. It’s not possible to recreate some arbitrary personally memory of an experience.

1 Like