About ganking

Here we go, character assassination, does not surprise me. Watch out Alliance.

Well, only till I get ingame and I can do it for real.

2 Likes

Typical Horde, you just want to gank admit it! :slight_smile:

Alliance IS ganking… I am constantly sharded to areas filled with alliance for some reason and ALWAYS when they are 2-3+ in area they are attacking (or one is attacking while others are “helping him”). Faction does not matter and there is no honor on any side.

1 Like

Lies… they are defending themselves against Horde aggression. So what if it’s preemptive!

Edit:
If you want to help DEFEND Alliance zones (all wm zones) join Alliance Defence Force! Destroy Horde GANKERS!

1 Like

Yes, they do. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Stop spreading disinformation. It makes your faction look even worse… actually no, keep doin it! :slight_smile:

Alliance know the truth.

I know right. This is as crazy as calling someone who punches someone else with no provocation a bully. I mean, really? It’s so confusing, on the one hand they want people to show initiative and on the other they frown on things like this…

**Note to all the social justice warriors sharpening their blogs, I’m joking!

Fact: Alliance are outnumbered in every shard.
Fact: Horde take advantage of that and gank them without mercy.

If Alliance should try and defend themselves, oh, they must be gankers too. Srsly.

Not sure I believe “every shard” but then again your relationship with the truth is bit distant.

3 Likes

coughs. That ain’t true. All the RP Realms are on the same Shard, Alliance is 70%, Horde is 30%. That is even bigger than the imbalance on ‘normal’ realms…

1 Like

Never seen one

They are all probably Dhs

1 Like

Most likely some random demon hunters testing their gliding.

Ask any Alliance.

Yours are alternative facts.

That’s made my day actually. OH no. Alliance never gank. No they don’t. Never. EVER. Maybe sometimes they run from you and only start attacking with six more people. But they NEVER gank :wink:

3 Likes

Correct, now we know there’s at least one ‘good Horde’.

Need a re-education program for rest of Horde.

Yes, I’m sure looking out for low lvl players getting ganked will really stain our reputation. :kissing_heart:

Who are these low level Horde players getting ganked, they are strangely silent on forums. Whereas poor innocent Alliance lowbies are getting ganked left right and center!

I kill every Alliance player when I activate Warmode and have fun in W-PvP. It does not matter what level you are. I feel no sorrow, guilt or remorse. I am Forsaken and my fire is burning bright. :fire:

See?

/10 chars