About Ret Paladin

I actually agree, I wouldnt mind if rets drops to A tier, as long as its still viable. Ive always loved paladins in general but ive been going back and forth since im an altoholic but I somehow always end up on the paladin in the end anyway. Been like this since wotlk for me atleast xd
I dont like rets being overtuned in any shape or form since I hate when rerollers/fotm flocks to the spec I love since it just creates a toxic environment for the rest of us.

With time players have adapted to developers’ balancing model. Most of them have all classes lvled up. And with the way how easy you can gear up today, everyone is ready to fotm reroll fast. So the Torgast and renown grind looks not so bad right now. Atleast there were some timegates before. But we got what we wanted, reaping what we sow.

Yea I can agree with that. Considering how easy it also is to just “buy a boost” to 60 and then buy a 30min-4hour boost to 70. I think I heard someone say they got from 60-70 in 35min lol. And then conquest boxes arrived with the rework, so many things ontop that made this fiesta.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.