I think the graphical changes look freaking amazing, it looks truly epic!
That being said, can you please add options to turn them off? I wish I could play with it all on, but it causes far too much eye strain and I simply can’t play for more than 30-ish minutes.
It feels weird asking for options to disable your hard work, but I do feel like these changes were made without considering how it would affect accessibility.
100% agree with this post, just as the brightness of Bastion caused me migraines, some of the new effects in the beta have been nudging the same pins in my brain and would be great to turn them off
Seconded, I’m feeling the same start to migraines i did in Bastion in Shadowlands
At least there I have the Inky Black potion that makes the zone even prettier
I actually just made a post explaining the cause of it - its the FOG which cause your eye strain and it needs to be disabled .. too bad blizzard decided to not allow you to disable it anymore, I can’t play the game either without having my eyes hurt.
Just a reminder that not every screen is the same. The game still lets you adjust contrast, brightness and gamma, which sometimes helps. Personally I have no issues with all graphics settings maxed out, and hope they add it in more areas, tho a toggle or slider for the haters wouldn’t hurt. Especially since they well demonstrated that the new system is indeed capable.