Account restricted

How do you you want people to enjoy playing MMORPG WITHOUT social interactions? Are you kidding?

10 Likes

So it’s 25 euro to be able to buy bags from AH on a new account?

4 Likes

and this will not help you, my account was paid for 7 days ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

You paid for 1 month sub, now you have to play that sub ( without trading / mailing / AH ) then buy another sub to be allowed to use those functions ( hence 25 euro to use MMORPG features )

7 Likes

I can understand the WoW Token thing but restricting accounts that have been paid for to unlock all features is not on. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Imagine buying game time for full price to get demo version of the game to then pay another month of game time for full price to finally play the game!

13 Likes

I’ve got 2 months sub already and still restricted. Not my first month. I’ve been waiting in logout for 20+h and still my actions restricted. What to do next? Maybe blizz fix it asap?

2 Likes

wait 30 days, if it dosent work send a bug report

Actually isnt it against the law? You bought the game, and only after purchasing and playing for few days you now can’t do any economy which is obviously big part of the game for a full month

7 Likes

Its clear that the people making these decisions/breaking such fundamental parts of the game are so out of touch with the game…(or dont have new joining friends they want to play with or dont even play at all) that this is bound to backfire… Time to grab some tea and enjoy the clown fiesta unfold!

5 Likes

Looks like a perfect move to stop involving new players into the game, nicely done :rofl:

18 Likes

Limiting features for a game you pay for is kind of crazy no?

14 Likes

Don’t forget to add a confirmation message for new players before the checkout process, confirming that they won’t be eligible to buy anything or trade with other ‘real’ players until they complete 1 month in paid ‘slave mode’ simulator.

16 Likes

Blizzard, what a scumbag thing to do to players.

Don’t they know this will put new players off starting the game?

16 Likes

Indeed, The subscription page has no documentation stating these restrictions… in fact it implies it’s a one sub for all versions without access restrictions.

12 Likes

The worst part is they didn’t announce it anywhere not even in the patch notes.

Paying full price for a demo version of the game, despicable.

Edit: I know it’s to stop bots but to penalise normal players, yeah bad move.

20 Likes

22 Feb 2024 World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month
26 Mar 2024 World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month

It doesn’t really look like a new account, don’t you think?

7 Likes

The worst part even 30 days not enough to remove restrictions. Its 50/50 - they will remove it in 30 days or not. My 2-3 months accounts are restricted

5 Likes

Agree and what ever their reason is behind it, i don’t think it’s acceptable to sell a product advertised with those services, then restict them once you have paid for it and say, “oh we decided you can have the rest next month when you pay us again”.

8 Likes

It’s like buying a TV and they don’t send you the remote, power lead or the speakers for a month.

Anyway, I’ve written a complaint ticket and everyone should do the same.

11 Likes