Account sharing

Reported once again, thanks for giving me the opportunity.

If there is parental control attached to the account Blizzard can easily check that and find out the reasons.
But I don’t think practically any handicapped person can be playing WoW for 60 hours and race to server first.

I am not butthurt at all, but you certainly are. Were you planning to level characters and sell them for real money?
Why are you so tilted, I just asked a simple question for a game feature that I plan on using.

I would not be surprised if there are people who have not slept, but to be ahead and in increasing rate , doubt it highly.

They are method players. They play the game professionaly and are paid for that for many years. Even they take a rest after a while.

And who is this noname dude with no guild that can play 60 without a rest? I don’t know.

You do not need to be professional to do it, I have done it myself in older days.

You farmed the same zone non-stop for 61 hours before?

look up stasi police dude, you might find something in common with them. Might be interesting reading for you .

Reporting cheaters is not policing. That is what everyone should do, and that is why the reporting system is there in the first place.

If its true, it’s opens never ending excuse.
If I would share account, ofc I would say I play with son. Its sounds silly if they have implemented son/father/family back up story into game rules.

If it is from same PC good luck proving anything.

1 Like

Why do you care?

Serious question.

2 Likes

Maybe Blizz CSI will take prints from keyboard:O

1 Like

Maybe! :smiley:
But it would only prove that there is other person using it.

Because someone is better than him and he cannot handle it. THAT is what this post is about. Now he seeks some self-validation.

3 Likes

Well I think that then there is enough evidence to ban him from game and hamg him in some city sqaure for example xD (joke ofc)

Reporting someone because they are no-lifing it and you can’t keep up? Okay!

3 Likes

I don’t know how Blizzard will handle the issue or look into it.

But my first impression is that its not just a “parent/son” or “2 roommates” situation here.
This could be done by some farmers in different places to gather late game mats quickly/make money off them or, possibly sell the account.

As a legit player, as soon as I report the suspected player, my part will be done and the rest is not my responsibility.

1 Like

Sorry. I just don’t buy the word of your “friends” that they have painstakingly monitored this player 24/7 without as much as a 30 minute window of not checking status.

If they did, that’s not only fishy. It’s downright creepy.

6 Likes

The amount of effort some people put into stalking character is amazing to me xD

5 Likes

There is an add-on called “TheClassicRace” - it shows top 50 players in your faction and their information.

I see what those 2 players above me are doing and when they are levelling up. Easy life, easy add-on.

IF they farm and sell mats for real money, sell lvl 60 charachter or whatever OFC they should be banned. But banning a lvl 40 char because he s speedleveling (or they are) is, in my opinion, apsurd.

1 Like

Top lvlers ar 40+ now. What lvl is he she atm. Maybe she just is beter at lvling. Can you proof the character never loged of once . Also why do you care ?

1 Like