Accountwide essences pls

I would grind every essence to rank 3 if i had known it was accountwide. I dont wanna play on an alt at all. All my alts need condensed life force which you get from Eternal Palace. This would also be the same with reputations, i would grind those aswell. I dont understand why blizzard is so afraid to make things accountwide at all. This expac has no doubt been the most terrible for alts. And sometimes i just wanna play something else than what ive played since legion. But its to late now because im too far behind on timegated stuff. Timegating is also severely annoying, if i play this game 12 hours a day why cant i grind for things. Please blizzard learn from your mistakes in shadowlands

75 Likes

They flat out refused in an interview one month ago. Doubt they’ll change their mind in the next few months, no matter how many posts people write about account wide essences.

Vanilla to wotlk or even cata I guess ?

Account wide progression on major progression systems can lead to pretty nasty things. Imho there’s no need to set a precedent for such things while requirement nerfs could do the trick.

Well… They plan to double down on timegating with the anima farm which should work like the old valor point weekly cap.

So they learned from their mistakes but it doesn’t seem like they plan to please players like you with 12h a day of gametime.

1 Like

At this point just get over it, that won’t happen, Pray for Shadowlands to hit us in summer instead of winter is the best thing you can do rn.

Day number 2 asking for accountwide essences

2 Likes

yes i want accountwide essences, yes i dont wanna grind eternal palace again, and yes i dont want to farm for conflict and strife again

8 Likes

I’m completely with you but i doubt that with shadowlands on the way they will not waste a single Second on BFA anymore.

1 Like

want it work for it .

Do not work for it you dont get it.

Instead of whining few montsh about it you would have it done already.

Or keep crying/whining and it changes your status weakling.

0 character progression should be account wide.

Agreed and also account-wide gear, I don’t want to have to farm it again on different characters when I already did it once.

They’re only relevant for this patch and this patch is gonna last a loooooooong time.
You have the time to get them.

They are out since June/July last year or even sooner xD

SLowest you can make essences to rank 3 takes max 3 weeks.

OF playing ultra casually.

This is the main reason why every ones alts just died. Farming bfa reps on alts is the worst thing someone can experience in this game.

9 Likes

I suppose it depends on how many alts you have.
A few alts and it should be no problem.

Daily post? Heey, that spamming is not going to work…

You would be better off keeping one topic going repeatedly. Rather than just creating the same thing over and over and over.

Yeah, im pretty sure most people would be perfectly fine opting out of farming old raids, mechagon, and arenas for essences

not need for account wide , but instead of rep grinding that u can buy with currency which u get what ever u do like legion blood of sargeras , or make reputation in dungeons

3 Likes

This too. Players have been asking for Wrath and MoP style badge systems forever, but Blizz seems resilient to adding that too.

1 Like

if i count all my dungeons just in season 3 (400+) i will be exalted with even horde factions if i was able to get any reputation :stuck_out_tongue:

Becouse people what asking for this system are clueless. Badge system is horrible. There is no excitment in getting item for badge. There is entire video on youtube by wow designer about it and beatifully explains why badge system is just not good.

There’s also an entire video of a wow designer stating that people wouldn’t want to play classic.

There’s also an entire video of a wow designer explaining why titanforging is so great.

There’s also a video by wow designers explaining how island expeditions were going to be insanely fun and not at all repetitive, but

And then there’s all those videos about “Your choices will matter”, “Bfa will be a faction war expansion” and “BFA WILL BE GREAT!”

Honestly. They’re trying to sell you their product. Of course they’ll say whatever they’re using right now is the best system ever. People being gullible and buying their statements doesn’t make them any more or less true.

4 Likes