Achievement progress is lost after prepatch

Did not get achivement [Kirin Tor Offensive] after reaching exhalted with the Kirin Tor Offensive in remix.

Lost progress on “Chains of Domination” which I’m currently playing through.

Quest log for Chains of Domination says 7/9 complete (working on 8th).

Achievement Chains of Domination says only 3 chapters completed which I did after patch.

Running script /run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(63578)) for Battle of Ardenweald returns ‘true’ (so does all the others) but it doesn’t register in achievement.

Full Discography
The Garrison Campaign

Both WOD

You’d think there would be an update by now…

2 Likes

yeah, still waiting and cant progress with anything i have been working on for weeks now.

Yeah, you’re correct. I just checked again and it offers rolls.

I guess achievement merging didnt go as expected. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Treasures of Zerith Mortis has been reset

Little Scales Daycare achievements like Hey Nanny Nanny got completely frozen for me, Finished the last daily q tha should give me last of the pets, ( the green whelp Posidriss) and didnt count any other of the pets . So my progress in A world awoken is frozen too.

1 Like

Got the same Problem on Venthir - all Progression ressetet :frowning:

German Post with PPL they got same problems

Lost progress on Ready of War, Explore Stormsong Valley, Explore Vol’dun, Loa Expectations, How to Train Direhorn. Perhaps there is more, so far I’ve noticed these. I Hope that the problem will be fixed globally, and not selectively based on player reports. I took a 10-year break from WoW. I was planning to come back for a longer time. I have many achievements in progress that have not been completed. Going through hundreds of them to report which ones have been affected by a BUG sounds like an unfunny joke.

Also, not sure if it was mentioned already:

Fisherfriend of the Isles (no progress anymore)

Funny enough if I check reputation it still states “Best Friend” with the ones I did :wink:

Hello.
I do not have my Duelist achievements that I achieved in DF S4 on both shamans however on one of them, I reached 2200 in 2v2 on one and the achievement for that is unlocked but the Duelist isn’t. Please resolve or advise.

Hi, was doing “A World Awoken” achievement, and got left only few and the "Treasures of… " Dragonflight zone ones, which got reset. Hope it gets fixed before the global achievement gets unavailable.

2 Likes

Same here; and its annoying as i was close to finishing it for the meta as well

Do not worry, there is no plan to remove this achi in the near future afaik. SL meta is also available

Regarding ‘Fruit of the Bloom’ - i think there are 2 issues impacting this achievement.

1. The known issue of loss of progress.
  2. Upon selecting a number of the powers, they are not giving credit toward the achievement post 11.0. Not widespread to all powers.

It was the same for me, I has many achievements from BFA almost completed and the progress is gone.

Is there any progress or update on this? My Zovaal mount is staring me in the face and I’m so close!

exactly the same…but sadly not yet, full radio silence. Hopefully some news later today when Blizzard starts working but i honestly have no clue.

Lost alot of progress on almost completed achievements since the new patch, kinda sucks! would be nice if they could also open up all fishing holes instead of rotating weekly it makes no sense. while i understand with new patches comes problems this bug is wasting alot of effort players put in it and puts a sour taste in mouth

3 Likes