Actions Taken Against Unfair Gameplay

It’s not the same and if you can’t understand that I don’t know what to do for you. On a game level it’s 20 active accounts that are played by a person. For you or anyone getting destroyed by 20 characters it’s THE SAME no matter how many people control them. Or are you that ignorant to think that if 20 characters jump you you’d be able to kill them? If anything as a rogue you have more of a chance to escape from ONE person controlling 20 characters thank 20 individual people looking for you to hand you a one way trip to the spirit healer.
So stop looking at this through you TINY looking glass and look at the big picture or stay ignorant it’s your choice.

1 Like

did you finally ban all horde because racials give an unfair advantage ^^

You should take action against Bot Pandemic

You just have to view multiboxing not as one person having an unfair advantage, but as a 5 man group being played incredibly badly. The same characters being played by 5 sets of eyes would have much more advantage over you. All the whining about multiboxing has this tangible hint of envy mixed in with it.

1 Like

Thanks for listening, guys.

I still see a small amount of bots in AV, including bots that ride to a pre-determined spot where the enemy is, dismount and attack. It is obvious it is a bot because it’s just one toon attacking a bunch of enemy players repeatedly, something a human would not do. The bot rides up to, say, IB GY, then dismounts next to flag and proceeds to auto attack nearest player.

The most widespread issue in AV continues to be high ranking players (Rank 8+) semi-afking and leech HKs never participating in combat or helping/healing, what you term “PVP NON-PARTICIPATING”.

well ban all characters lol . only developers should be allowed to play

Really? this is how we should do it? nothing will happen while reporting to an automated system.

Yall should just have one person banning exploiters constantly and not in just waves when yall have the time to do so. Directly investigate when someone reports and not by an automated system.

Its also what we are paying for. Get to work.

i love how blizzard thinks that banning Botters is improving the game. My opinion is, people are botting, specially BGs because it’s not fun having 85-90% lose ratio. solve the problem why people are botting instead of trying to ban all bots, because it will be impossible.

2 Likes

well u re not gonna win if people are afk are you ?

That is multi-boxing probably, which isn’t the same as betting.

So one dude is multiboxing ~3-5 teams, both Ally and Horde, on EVERY SINGLE server?
At the same time?
Bruh.
Really?
Just for fun man, do a /who strath right now on your server, count the 3xMage, 1 priest, 1 druid groups who are all unguilded.
Then log in at 04:00 and see them all still online too.
Yeah, that’s totally not a multiboxer but a bot.

Multi-boxing should be banned. Alas, it makes Blizzard more money, so it won’t.

I just don’t understand how people use the argument that “hurr 5 co-ordinated individuals have a bigger advantage against a multi-boxer playing 5 characters himself”. Well, duh.

But it’s not like everyone is running around in 5 man parties, all day every day. Most of the time, you are on your own in the world and that’s when a multi-boxer has the advantage. He is always in a group of 5; even if they aren’t co-ordinated like a group of 5 individuals. He can still one shot you. It is automated, because he pressed a button on one character. Not all 5 of them, at once.

And in that case, it is still YOU (singularis) vs HIM (and his gang of imitating robots), not HIM (and his gang of imitating robots) vs THEM (a co-ordinated party of individuals).

that wont be possible cuz you know they laid off some people .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.