AD >+10 with Beguiling/Explosive feels impossible

In front of third boss, there is the big pack with augur/juggenaught etc + the no CC emissary. When y pull augur stays there and casts the nasty aoe+explosive spawn in crazy amounts (2-3) on the same time.
I really think the emissary shouldn’t be there especially in an explosive week.
Anyone had an experience or a strat to counter this nasty pack ?
Party Comp:
Tank: War
Heal: Druid
DPS1: Hunter MM
DPS2: Rogue SS
DPS3: DH

It is super annoying when emissary is with big pack and without any where to hide. For example, if you find somewhere to hide in underrot at the begging tell me

Ah explosive, good, then I don’t have to do any M+ this week :slight_smile: Scr* that affix.

Yeah sounds hard, I really don’t like this new affix myself. Btw, are these emmisaries weaker in fortified weeks? Or they aren’t bound to any other affixes?

You could always use taunts on DH to benefit the party in that situation. Simply taunting the emissary out of the way long enough for a rogue to get a blind out on a priority add. However you should be able to quickly take the emissary out pretty quickly with that set up.

Get druid to root the emissary every 8 seconds so it never moves. Drag the adds out of its bubble. Job done.

Really it would go like this:
People decide who interupts what to move them. Druid prehots tank, roots add, tank pulls. 8 seconds later you re-root add. Vortex the mobs so the charge dude gets his life ruined. Refresh hots, re-root. Look for adds to soothe although you have hunters.

If I’ve confused the adds then just starfire the add but I think I got the right one. We missed the timer on a 15 by a minute earlier because we wiped like idiots 3 times on a different pack. It’s still a learning experience…

LoS it at the steps.

It’s an emissary that makes all mobs immune to kicks and stun. “LOS it” is awful advice.

1 Like

The way I did it in a random group that worked flawlessly: pull the pack far enough away for the augur to be interruptable and let the other casts get through. That’s really tough on the healer but manageable.
The augur would basically just stand where it spawned and someone with a ranged interrupt (probably the hunter in your comp) could interrupt the aoe.
A safer method, as mentioned before, is to chain CC onto the emissary. Root will last about 7-8 seconds if I remember correctly, if the healer is too busy keeping your tank up, blind and kidney shot work and ice trap probably does, too.

Have your DPS do DPS… we just nuked it down

You’re going to have a hard time dealing with the casters then.

Not when its fixed in place by a druid and the casters are out of it…

exsplosive week ye i skip it

Done Ad +10 this week Guardian/Rdruid/mage/Dh/rogue

on that specyfik pack RDruid was jsut using Roots every 6 sec on emisary and Tank pulled back mobs from it and aoe them down

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.