Add 3v3 soloQ for wotlk classic

There’s no reason to not have it
If ppl want #somechanges then 3v3 soloQ should be first thing added
IT saves pvp participation on servers where ppl don’t play enough pvp - so basicly every server except firemaw,gehennas
on every other server its so hard to find partner for arenas
3v3 soloQ should be crossrealm so even if youre on dead server you just queue up any time and play in party of same mmr ppl with comb 1healer 2dps

ppl might think it will kill other brackets…no it won’t… just give it some new title for end season and nothing else

For me if I have no one to play arenas with I just go off but if there was a soloQ I would go play SoloQ

5 Likes

wrong section, this is for Classic Era/SoM.
That goes in https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/wrath-of-the-lich-king-classic-discussion/288

Ah mb ty for correcting
Never posted there so didnt notice

no problem :wink:
shares Savix soloQ energy

SoloQ 3s would be a good additional, but it should be a separate tab from 2vs2, 3vs3 and 5vs5.

1 Like

I hate the sate of arena LFG right now. It feels impossible to find arena mates.

Implement soloque or make arena LFG crossrealm or unlock the big pvp realms.

This is so sad we have the one of the best iterations of wow pvp and its almost unplayable if you are not on the right realms.

4 Likes

crossrealm LFG would be so good there would be no reason to be on megaserver in that case
anything that will help me not struggle finding proper teamates on server where ppl dont play pvp

2 Likes

It’s a good idea, especially with solo shuffle mode that blizzard developed for Dragonblight; would be amazing if it gets implemented in wotlk classic; ppl won’t be server dependant or mate dependant and you can also que any time. Also requires adapting skill to your “randomly generated team”.It would be great for any level of skill player and ppl who want do pvp on “pvp dead” server can actually play if they want to.

I came to wotlk for the pvp and arenas but it turns out I just can’t find anyone (after many many hours) to play with using the LFG tool. Maybe crossrealm lfg would help, maybe rolling healer would help, but that’s just something I’m not willing to do.

1 Like

All the tools people are advocating for exist in retail and still, PVP is less popular there.

Embrace the community. Find some dude who’s 1200 rated and see if you can climb.

Or just chain queue with no comms and groups full of random russians who leave after 1 loss. Thats a better system, right?

Solo queue is literally everyone zergs the worst geared person. In at least half the matches i join, someone with bad gear is identified and they go 0 wins because the tactic is “Kill the dude with no gear”.

If the 0 geared dude loses every match in solo shuffle he won’t climb at all. If he is the only reason of the lose, every other player will win 3 and lose 3. Other ppl will be getting point and climb, the naked one won’t.

If everyone loses the games with the 0 gear dude, then everyone gets the same number of losses basically.

No climbing happens.

Then, like me, if you play Ele shaman… you don’t get a healer, instead you get 2x DPS and a tank and you lose because shamans have no ability to survive and self heal as Elemental, so you tank rating because Blizzard things Tank = healer?

Garbage game mode for people who think LoL solo queue is still relevant.

I think you are missing some info about the solo shuffle mode. If you que as elemental you will always get a healer in your team that is not you.

And also not everyone gets the same number of losses.
5 ppl get 3w 3l
1 player gets 6l if he is naked, terrible and can’t play the game.

The one who loses 6 games will get some win maybe when he gets matched with other naked, or terrible bad people, that is how mmr works. And it starts working properly after some games happened on the ladder.

That is catagorically false. My job as the Ele is to not die while me team-mates try and kill whoever is my equivalent on the enemy team. I’ve played a LOT of solo shuffle.

I dont think its possible to add the solo-q shuffle without adding RDF.
They spoke about social pillars when they decided to not add RDF, the arguement in itself is okay i guess.
But then to add solo-shuffle q, which is basically the pvp equivalant to RDF, without adding RDF beacause “social pillars”. That wont fly i think with the community.

I personally dont really mind, im not sure how solo-shuffle will affect the “real ladder”.
I do want RDF though, but thats a different topic:P

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.