Add portal to Vale of Eternal Blossom?

Would be nice to add portal to Vale of Eternal Blossom , because it is middle of map in MoP. We are doing dailies every day and you have to fly there so it is getting old. I dont understand why the Jade Forest!!!

Thanks!

1 Like

Believe it is because that is the zone you start in when first going to pandaland.
Still agree though, gimme my portal back, we had one and now we dont

2 Likes

You fly there for like 20 seconds wdym

3 Likes

I place my bet on Blizzard not wanting to have another “Blizzard removes portals for no reason” like in early BFA

And it’s a pain really, we really need two things : an inn in the sillithus camp, and portals to the assault zones.

1 Like

Just fly from Jade Forest.

Just Hearthstone there… You have portal to Orgrimmar next to Inn so its a good spot anyway.

1 Like

More like 30 seconds! Please stop spread understatement :smiley:

1 Like

Well, he’s a Horde char. I think they have their portal in the north of the Jade Forest, so they are a bit faster in the vale.

But this is one of many situations were I’m glad that my main is a mage: HS in Uldum, portal for Pandaria and Boralus.

Even though it is not too bad, it sure adds no value to the game at all.

Hopping from portal to portal to then do your dailies or fly to Vale (without the possibility to encounter anything really). Great revamp of the portals and travelling experience (not), just add Vale and Uldum to DA/Boralus already.

1 Like

laughs in mage

1 Like

Laughs in mop challange mode portals.

2 Likes

If you start out in Uldum or Silithus or Boralus, which is not uncommon since those are all high traffic hubs ATM, you first spend time ping-ponging through multiple portals to even get to Pandaria. If you don’t have an SSD and play on a weaker pc (which isn’t uncommon in this game), that can be a minute on its own.

A minute or two on multiple characters multiple times per week for the 7-9 months we have until Shadowlands does add up to sizeable chunk of time you spend watching loading screens, clicking flight points and flying on numlock.

So yeah, Magni’s place really should have a Vale portal and I find it extremely inconsiderate that it does not. Also a flight point. I don’t think that’s too much to ask - it’s not like I’m having fun and engaging gameplay and I’m enjoying the world you meticulously crafted when I’m numlocking over to Ramkehan. Since you very generously put the worms in there too, I can’t even go potty and have to babysit my numlock flight til the end.

2 Likes

I hate this community sometimes I really do.

Out of all the things you could complain about in this current abomination of a game you think a portal to avoid a 60 seconds flight is a priority.

Dear oh dear.

Out of interest when did you start playing wow?

Probably to do content not to sit on sightseeing flight without doing anything, just because portal that was already there was “coincidently” removed just few patches before you started to need to go there regulary again. But just guessing here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Content? Oh is that what those little blue exclamation things are?

I think so!

1 Like

Okay, you obviously don’t like the game and want all the other people here to not like the game either. You don’t like the game but still play it for some reason, other people like it but have some criticisms about it. You won’t convince them to not like it like you do, they won’t convince you to like it like they do.

Now that you have been acknowledged, you can go away. Thanks!

as as Vulpera Master Race, I just put my camp there. While having my Hearthstone in the other daily zone.

I don’t care if people like the game or not, people have different tastes if they think the current iteration of wow is good then… . Well… I have no words.

I’m pointing out there are far bigger issues with the game than a stupid portal which saves a 60 second journey.

Hearth stone. That what I did. There’s portals inside the temple to get back out, or you know, go to jade forest and fly you lazy git.